Say yes and Kiss me

(Sofia's outfit for the date |•|•|•|)
Sofia's POV
   I was in the living room making some bacon when I noticed Wanda walking towards me with a smile.
   "Sofia! I have a vuestion... Do vou like vy brother? " She asked with a huge smile on her face. I only blushed.
  "Uh.. Well... I mean... Maybe.. " I said rambling with my words. Never had I been so in love with someone before.
   Pietro is hot,  curious,  and fast. He is like every girls dream and of not hot dream. The way he looks or acts or talks makes me melt.
   Although I'm not sure he feels the same way. I mean,  I hope the kiss meant something and the whole loving scenes too.
   "Well if you do... I read his mind and he is going to ask you out! " she said waiting for my reaction. I only looked at her. Then we both jumped up and down squealing.
   "Really what did he say??" I asked looking at her with hope in her eyes. This better not be a joke.
   Wanda explained to me as she passed him in the hallway he seemed to be smiling extra happy and that's when she got  was curious and she read his mind.
  That's when she had found out that he was going to ask me out. I only smiled at her when Pietro walked into the room smiling.
  "Oh hey Sofia,  vello sister" He said walking to us. We nodded and said hi.
  "Um.. So Sofia... I vas vondering if you would... I don't vnow like to come on a vate with me" He said looking down the whole time.
  I smiled looking at Wanda who was giving me a thumbs up behind her brother.
   "I would love to Pietro" I said as his face lit up as he looked at me. He tan ran to me and he lifted me up smiling.
  He placed me down and he kissed me. I kissed back putting my arms behind his neck as his toned arms trailed to my waist.
   Once we needed air, we broke apart with a fan girling Wanda and a smiling Pietro.
   "Alright vow about.. Tonight at 6? " He asked as I nodded and kissed him again. He smiled and he zoomed out of the room.
  Once he left I ran to Wanda as we got together and left to my room to look for an outfit for me.
   "I want something sexy but comfortable" I said as Wanda nodded. She kept telling me how it was about time that we got together.
   After being with Pietro for a month she said he has had dreams about me and him. Hearing this I blushed as we found the perfect outfit.
   I decided to wear a gray crop top with jeans and boots along with a biker jacket. (From the photo I changed the jacket to a biker one and it put jeans on instead).
  I looked at the clock as it read 5: 30. I rushed Wanda jokingly out of the room and took a shower.
  Then I out my clothes on and did my makeup just in time to do my hair. Then when I finished I heard a knock at the door. It was 5: 55. It was Pietro.