He's getting in my head

Sofia's Pov
   I was left after Fury left with him. I walked towards him and noticed the smell radiating off of him. His figure so tense yet held together. He looks up eyes bloodshot and broken. I roll my eyes.
   "Drop the act" I announce he smiles and he transforms into a better fit man. I knew it. The god of Mischief and lies wouldn't look broken especially in front of me.
   "My, my. It's not everyday that a mortal can tell my tricks apart from truth" Loki says eyeing me as I stare him down.
  "I like to think I'm a different kind of mortal" I says swiftly acting casual. I use my super speed and run off to get a nearby chair and I speed with it back. Loki's mouth gaps the slightest and is turned into a smirk.
   "So they left you to babysit me? " He announces while smiling at me.
   "Who else? Your brother? " I say looking at him as his jaw clenched. I smirked at this. "Yeah Thor wanted to help you but... We had other plans" I said sitting up.
   "Thor is a fool" He mumbles and eyes me. I smile.
   "An adorable one at that? Rather fitting, strong, punctual, and has the a tribute of... A king" I say dragging the word. Loki's eyes spark fire as I smile.
   I'm getting into his head one way or another. And I won't let his tricks fool mine. Loki's weakness... Thor's greatness.

Pietro's POV
   I was speeding around the tower looking for my lover. I ended up checking every room we had in the first 7 floors. Still no sign.
   " Hey Stark vhere is vy love? " I called out to the man as he looked at me weirdly.
   "Uh... Oh yeah she is busy right now... A mission" He replied while I eyed him curiously. Where is Sofia?
   "Alright I'm voing to go" I said before speeding to find Wanda.

Sofia's Pov
   For the past 12 minuets I've been eyeing Loki and pissing him off straight. All he did was roll his eyes and it was amusing.
   "Sofia thank you for you time... You may leave now" Fury said after walking through the doors that held this room a secret. My lips curved into a smile as I ran and bolted up.
   "Finally! He's no fun... Just annoying" I said to Fury smiling. Loki rolled his eyes and growled.
   " Alright Sofia leave please... I've got this" Fury said as I smiled at him. I skipped next to him and hugged him smiling.
   "Bye Grandpa! " I joked and left the room with Fury smiling. He pretends to hate me but he loves me... Just wait.
   Later I ran out of the room and went in search of Pietro. I miss my baby. I sprinted around the tower and finally was met with a blue blur.
   "Pietro! " I yelled as the blur stopped to reveal my boyfriend. He smiled at me and ran to me lifting me up in his arms.
   "Sofia! Vour back! " He yelled hugging me. Before I could respond his lips met mine and we melted into a soft yet passionate kiss.
   "Baby" I giggled as Pietro and I broke the kiss and smiled at each other.
   "Where were you draga? " He asked looking at me with a slight frown. I pecked his lips and smiled.
   "I had to go on a mission" I said smiling at my innocent boyfriend. Pietro was always protective of me and I wasn't mad at him. It nice to know my boyfriend cares a lot about me.
   "Told you! " A yell came from the lab. It was Tony's voice. Pietro turned a dark red on his cheeks as he looked down. "Speedy was worried I lied to him about your location" Tony finished. You could practically hear the sarcasm spilling from his voice.
   "Quite Tony" I joked as I smiled at my boyfriend who held me foreheads touching safe in each other's arms.