Annoying much?

Sofia's POV
   I was walking around the tower in my black Disney sweatshirt and socks with some shorts, as I was humming a tune. While humming I didn't notice something behind me. Soon I felt someone pull me into a room and stop me mid-way.
   "What the-" I said looking up to be met with Pietro's demanding looking eyes. He looked serious. It was kinda turning me on.
   "Vhere did you hear vhat song?! " He said holding onto my arms gripping me hard.
   "What? " I said confused. What was this boy talking about? It's the song my mother always sang to me as a child why is he concerned.
   "It's my mother's song" He said in a hush whisper as if someone could hear him. I looked at him in shock. He pulled away slightly giving me more time to breath.
   "Wait. What?! Your mother's it was MY mother's song! " I said looking at him putting emphasis on MY. He looked at me weirdly as he grabbed my hand and ran away with me. God what does this guy have with slamming me into rooms.
   Soon I'm in front of Tony and my dad possibly having a conversation.
   "You why is Speedy here saying he knows MOMS SONG saying it was HIS mother's song?! " I yelled at Dad. Soon Wanda came in running.
   "Moms song?! Pietro what are you talking about Mom wouldn't do that! " She said entering the room. Soon the room was filled with questions.
   Dad looked at me and signed me to sit down. He looked at us with a concerned look. Then he smiled. Tony smiled too.
   "Guys listen your not related at all" Dad said simply. Pietro and me gave a sigh of relief.
   "Good. For a minute I though I was liking my sister" Pietro said facing me. Dad growled at him as he shrunk back in his seat with my eyes popping out.
   Pietro likes me???  Wtf?! Omg a super hot guy likes me wtf?! Oh crap Wanda stop reading my mind.
Alright Sofia but he does like you too.
Wanda was smirking at me.

   "Alright before I kill Pietro for that comment listen.. Sof remember when I said mom died with her almost dead friend? Well that friend was their mother. She visited America in an internship and was paired with your mother" Dad said as Wanda and Pietro looked at each other.
   "The vacation... " Pietro muttered. I looked at them with an eyebrow up.
   "Our mother won a trip to America when we were little and she went she said with a very nice American Lady but sadly she was killed in a diner.. Mama made it home but the Lady didn't" Wanda said looking at me.
   A year rolled down my cheek. One did on my dad as well. Dad sat up and opened his arms as I walked in them hugging him. Soft warm tears fell down my cheeks.
  Wanda stepped up and hugged me as well sitting me down with her. She rubbed my back as Pietro rubbed my arm. He gently hugged me kissing my head then rubbing his emotional sisters hand.
   "Both your mothers loved you" Tony said to me and Pietro and Wanda. We all nodded, later all waiting for Tony to leave.
   Later that day I was laying in my wolf form near my dad's resting legs. My dad would pet my ears once in a while and I would whimper. I loved my mommy. Dear God.