Project X....Piet...Loki???

Sofia's POV
   Pietro held me in the slightly dark hallway. His hands on my lower hip and my arms. I held his neck and we stared in each other eye's.
   Pietro looked at my lips and I looked at his eyes. They were beautiful. Light blue with a dark center. But a lovely looking center.
   He rubbed my head and looked in my eyes. His nose was now touching mine. His lips we're so close.
  I then wrapped my arms even closer and Pietro closed his eyes. I soon closed mine. I took a deep breath and we kissed.
   His lips we're stuck on mine moving in sync. He licked and nibbled on my lips as I opened for entrance. His tounge roamed my mouth as moans escapes his mouth,  along with mine.
   His hands rub my back up and down. Soon his hands grab my ass and squeeze it. I squeal and jump as he grabs me. Now he's carying me to somewhere.
   We land on his bed and we stop kissing. He smiles at me as I do back. He rubs my butt and I rub his chest. He moans while looking at me.
   His pupils darken and his light blue eyes turn into a dark blue. He stares at me as to threaten me to take me right here. He could if he wanted to....

   Soon we stop before we hear the door click open. Pietro and I darted off each other. At the speed of light he ran to a chair and grabbed my phone. I was on my bed acting tired. Tony walked in.
   "Hey Wolfie.... Woah.. Why is speedy Gonzalez here?! " Tony said eyeing Pietro who was distracted by the phone.
   "Cus hes my friend? " I said rolling my eyes at my 'grandfather' 🤣. Tony walked over to me and he sat on my bed.
   "Here are the new incoming information for the documents for the  newest mission" He said handing me a pretty thick file. I took it eyeing it like a college essay.
   "Do these come with the presidential secrets? Tony this is so thick! " I said in slight shock.
   Tony nodded shrugging as I flipped through the pages. One page caught my eye. Project X. Apparently a new task force.
   "Uh... Tony am I joining project X? " I said looking at the description. I'd be working with other hero's going and saving people. Normal. Although, Id be working with bad guys. Aka. Loki.
   Dad and the Avengers when I was 13 ran into Loki and it wasn't pretty. Loki has the urge to destroy New York City. He captured and killed thousands and hundreds. It was scary. I remember being transfered to where Clint's family lives in the country for my protection.
   The Stark tower was completely destroyed and now I was stuck with working with Loki! I looked at Tony as he acted like I was mad. Im not mad. I am angry!
   "Vhats wrong draga? " Pietro asked zipping to me.
   "What's wrong is that this man wants me to work with a bad guy who almost destroyed New York City! And also almost killed me dad! Anthony Stark you are so lucky Steve got to my dad before that sword! " I said stand-in up getting angry.
   "Hey listen kid I get it but their not my orders their Nick's don't worry you will be under video watch and I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you" Tony said as I eyed him.
   After 2 minutes I stopped the glaring and I went with it. Tony hugged me as I clutched to his shoulders.
   "He won't do anything little Wolfie" He said while hugging me. I nodded. For a pain in the ass he wasn't so bad Tony. He was always kind with me and someone I could trust.