The horrible yet funny date🤣

Sofia's POV
   Once I heard the knock on the door I ran to it opening the door,  fixing a strain of my hair that got loose.
  Pietro looked at me up and down and he smiled. He was wearing a black tux with black shoes but his hair was slick back and he was handsome as ever.
   “You look krásny (beautiful)” He said smiling at me. I blushed at him smiling as i took his arm and we left the building.
    Once we turned the corner Pietro took out a set of car keys and he clicked them making a car appear nearby. I turned and looked at him wide eyed.
   “Who?...How?...” I said speechless. It was Tony’s sports car! The one he called Merida. It was manufactured in Ireland and went 1000 miles an hour. Oh God!
    “Ehh the old man isn't voo fast vhen it comes vo most things” Pietro said winking as I kissed his cheek.
   Pietro clicked a button and we both got inside the car, taking off to god knows where. Finally after driving for ever we stopped at an Italian restaurant and Pietro opened the door,  zooming to my side of the car.
   I took Pietro's hand as we walked to the front desk. Pietro checked in using his and Tony's name.
   “So had some help from the old man?” I said with a smirk as Pietro gave a  sly shrug smiling. I rolled my eyes smiling as the waiter sat us down to take our orders.
     Soon Pietro and I are laughing at something we said and we were eating our food. Out of nowhere someone from the table behind us ducks down. Before I can see who it is they crawl to the other table without being recognized. Well without anyone but Pietro and me.
    Soon Pietro takes my hand and he looks me in the eye. We leaned in and are about to kiss each other. But before our lips touch strong arms pull us back. Its Tony.
   “So you two love birds think its funny to take my car after I helped you set this evening up?” He said mad.
   “Wait you knew about them...you said u didn't so let's go bust them” Bucky yelled with Steve nodding. Seriously Tony brought Steve,Bucky, Rhodey, and my UNCLE!
   “Listen kid you didn't even ask for permission to date my niece so...unless you want to test an assassin then I suggest you run” Deadpool says standing right infront of Pietro.
  “He got my permission” A voice said. Dad.
   “What the-shit! How! There's a boy! Dating your daughter!” Uncle said throwing his hands in the air.
  “She is old enough, responsible, and I know he won't try anything unless he wants claws in his throat” My dad said as I smiled at him. God! Were in the middle of a restaurant with the Avengers here!!!
   “Well she still doesn't have my permission” Deadpool said with Bucky nodding along with Steve and the others.
  “Well she doesn't need it cus she's 18 and not going to be single forever!” I said looking at Deadpool.
   “Hush!” He said looking at me while turning back to Dad who rolled his eyes.
    They continued to argue which resulted in Wanda, Nat, and Vanessa showing up looking confused at the argument. I told them to sit and watch the show as Pietro smiled at me winking blowing kisses making my uncle even madder.
    Soon all of the Avengers even my dad and uncle were sitting and eating our food. Even with a stuffed mouth my uncle argued countlessly.
  “Um check sir” Tony said who finished his steak as he showed us his plate,  “honestly if these two fight we should fight at this place”.
   We all laughed as my dad finished his last steak. Finally on the ride home Uncle Deadpool gave up and he grumbled while getting in the car that Tony took the keys from so Pietro wouldn't take them anymore.