The Team?

Sofia's Pov
   After a while of talking to the people in the room my favorite part in Gravity Falls came on.
 "Ooh look Dipper found another journal" I said grabbing Mr. Banner's arm as we say criss cross on the floor eating gold fish. He nodded and payed attention to the TV.
  "So thats Soos right? " He said pointing at Stan. I hit my head and shook my head lightly.
 "No!!  That's Stan ugh why is this complicated for old people! " I said nearly spitting my gold fish.
 The guys and girl laughed behind me but I glared at them.
 "Sush!  Plus you guys look like your 90" I said giving them a sassy face. They looked shocked. I gave a 'humf' and I turned back to the TV.

  Soon the guy in all black walked in with my Uncle then my Daddy.

  “Daddy! “ I said as I ran and hugged him smiling. He picked me up and he looked in my eyes caring. What's wrong with Dad? I looked at Uncle Pool and he looked like he wanted to blurt something else out but he couldn't.

  “Daddy? What's wrong?  Why does Uncle Pool look like he's hiding something?” I said curious. My uncle, a world-wide assassin with my auntie Vanessa is great at hiding emotions under the mask… even with the mask I can see right through him.

 “Well sweetie um.. Some very bad people want to harm us and they already took Auntie Vanessa” Daddy said as I looked crushed.

 Vanessa was the best auntie in the world. She took me to Disneyland and taught me to bake. One day when I fell and got hurt and Daddy wasn't there to help me,  she did. She was the one to help me get better.

  Now she's hurt because of some stupid motherfuckers. (Told you I had my Uncles language).

  “Listen sweetie for our protection and to be closer to Auntie they want us to move here… in the tower” Daddy said while looking at me.  I turned to see Uncle and he had tears in his eyes. I felt bad.

  “Can I see Auntie Vanessa? “ I said as the guy….I think Tony Stark… lead us to a room. It looked like a room in the hospital. On the bed I see a bloody and beaten Vanessa. I cover my mouth and I hide my head in Daddy's neck. He pats my head and I silently cry.

  I see out of the corner of my eye Uncle Pool crying because of this.  I get a hold of myself and I wiggle out of Daddy's arms. I walk towards Vanessa as I noticed she is breathing on a tube. I grab her hand and stare at her lifeless body. She's not lifeless but… unresponsive.

 I'm holding back my tears just reconizing the grief. I remember being two and I remember one day my mommy was there and the next… she was gone.

 When I got older my dad told the story of how a drunk driver crashed into the diner mom was at with a friend. A lot of people died and also the drunk guy but I know how he died. Daddy told me he killed the man along with Uncle,  but he thought I'd be scared of him but I was never afraid of my family.

 So now I'm looking at my auntie in the condition my mom was in but slightly better. I ran to Uncle Pool and I hugged him as he cried. He then picked me up and cried with me.

 “Sweetie…” Daddy said slowly approaching us.

  “Dad I want to stay… I wanna stay to see auntie wake up… she's going to wake up right?” I said as Dad looked surprised.

  “Don't worry she is but after a while, she will need to heal but she will” Said Mr. Stark.

 Soon the redhead Nat she calls herself along with Mr. Banner and everyone came in and they took us out of the room.

Now this is my life… a life with the Avengers. And I'm Sofia.. Also known as… Little Wolfie.