The little moments

Sofia's POV
I was at the moment with Pietro on the couch waiting for Banner and Nat to come home with lunch.
It's been a few months since we have gotten together and let's say were perfect.
Either you find Pietro standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist while I cook. You'll find him smiling next to me. Or he will be helping me in his own little way.
Or you will see him and I on the bed just watching TV with Jace. Me sitting inside of his legs. Wanda joining us sooner or later from her days with Vision.
Nevertheless, Pietro is always with me wherever I am even on the battle field. One time a bad guy managed to stab me in the side. It was a light cut, but that was enough to piss Pietro off.
Even my dad and everyone was surprised to see Pietro drop a guy to run to my aid. He beat the guy up senseless and he grabbed me making sure I was ok.
Of course if it was an intense battle he would stay with me and keep Wanda near. Once or twice he has trusted Vision in protecting his twin sister on the field but that was it.
   But right now we weren't fighting robots. We were cuddling on the couch with Wanda in the couch next to us with Jace in her lap.
   Pietro had his head in my chest,  as we both (or mostly me) watched the TV. I played slightly with Pietro's hair as Clint came out of no where and he sprayed me with water from a  water gun.
   "Ahh! Clint! What the heck! " I screamed getting up with Pietro. Clint was laughing as Pietro looked pissed. He called at the man looking at me to make sure I was ok.
   He looked in my eyes and held my cheek,  as he whispered an 'you good?'. With me nodding he kisses my hand and races for Clint.
   He ended up pulling down the archery man's pants down exposing his gray boxers. Clint blushed as he quickly scrambled to put them up.
   Pietro raced back to me to laugh with me and to hold me. With Clint's anger he  left the room as he went to possibly change his pants.
   Pietro held me kissing my cheek while rubbing my arm. I wrapped arms around his neck kissing him back with soft lips.
--- Soon after a while of sleeping ---

   I was sitting next to Tony and Steve as Pietro finally got home with food. Apparently the story went... Clint slowed him down. Seemed normal?
   When everyone got situated there was only one seat next to Clint and Vision. Pietro shook his head zipping to me and he picked me up. He placed me on his lap as our foods we're together.
   No argument was needed. I turned to kiss him and I turned to eat.