Ice Cream

Sofia's POV
   I was with Pietro and Jace grabbing some ice cream at a little parlor. Right now Jace was getting messy with some chocolate ice cream. While Pietro had mint chocolate chip and I enjoyed Oreo.
   Soon Pietro scooted closer and we made small talk.
   "So what's it like living in Slovakia? " I asked looking at him. He smiled and told me about him and his sister Wanda and how it was ok.
   "But vhen I was 12 along vith Wanda... The bomb vent off in our home and... From vhen on it was me and Wanda" He said getting slightly sad.
   I reached over and patted his knee. I quickly whipped his small tears and I smiled at him.
   "It's ok Pietro... You and Wanda are here for the better... And you will be able to help your people" I said patting him. He took my hand and kissed it solemnly. We shared a smile and cleaned up Jace.
   "I don't understand how vone little boy vould make vo much vess" Pietro said as I chuckled.
   "Well Pietro you were him once" I said as he got chocolate on his nose trying to clean Jake's hands. I whipped his nose and kissed it lightly. He blushed and kissed my cheek quickly. I blushed and we soon were moving slowly closer to each other.
   I was centimeters from Pietro's face and he was about to kiss me but Jace started to cry. His ice cream was gone and melted. I picked him up and we left trying to calm him down.
   On the car ride home Pietro and I looked like giddy school kids hiding a huge crush from the other. Their was no doubt we had feelings for each other.
   When we got home Pietro and I sat on the couch watching Jace sit to watch his shows. I read a small book as Pietro laid his head on my lap.
  I was reading and slightly playing with his hair as Bucky and Steve showed up.
   "Woah Sofia got a boyfriend... Does your dad know" Steve teased. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.
   "No Pietro isn't my boyfriend" I said smiling at his sleeping form. He was snuggled in my lap holding my thigh like a comfort toy. I continued to rub and message his head as Bucky and Steve snicker a 'sure'.
   Later Daddy came home with Uncle and Aunt and Jace was happy asf. He ran to Vanessa and once they hugged Dad noticed Pietro. He looked at me as if he wanted an answer.
   "He fell asleep here and Jace and I watched TV" I said as he nodded worriedly. "Don't worry dad nothing happened". When I said that I laughed but Dad looked serious.
   Dad like a regular father is protective over me but with boys it's like another level of lockdown. So Pietro was a huge stretch with his boy rules for me.
  Dad went to take a shower and Pool with everyone left the room leaving me with a sleeping Pietro. Pretty soon be began to stir in his sleep.