The Avengers

Sofia's POV
   As I was carried with my Daddy and Uncle, the men in black suites kept a close eye on my Daddy.
  I was holding onto Uncle's and Daddy's legs as the men looked at us. Uncle pool even tried to reach for his gun that he keeps on his boot but Daddy stopped him.
  Are these men going to hurt us?  Am I and my family going to be ok?  I felt myself start to whimper like a wolf and the men looked at me... Then I stopped.
  I didn't want these men to be looking at me. I hid my face behind Daddy's big arm as he turned to pick me up.
  I snuggled my head in Daddy's neck as I noticed a girl with red hair look and smile sweetly at me.  I smiled back and waved. She looked pretty.
  I turned my head in worry as I felt the helicopter come down to a stop.  I gripped onto Daddy's neck as he patted my back chuckling.
  "It's ok sweetie" He said as I held on as Uncle glared at a man laughing at me for this. Hey! I've never been in a  helicopter before don't blame me!
   Soon the helicopter opened and the men tried to put Daddy in some restraints. Daddy growled and held me close so the men backed off.
  Even Uncle Deadpool grabbed a small gun and was twirling it in the air like it was nothing.
   "Listen I wouldn't do that when he has the kid so I'd back off before someone's head gets blown up" Uncle Deadpool said as a man in all black walked up.
   "Mr.Wolverine reconize me? If you don't I'm Tony Stark... And we only brought you here to talk to you" The man said taking off his glasses revealing his eyes.
  I felt uneasy about him.  Sure Daddy and I do cause trouble and we kill the occasional deer but what did we do?
  "Fine but your not taking my daughter! " My dad growled while looking at the men giving them and Tony Stark a death glare.
   "Don't worry we won't hurt your daughter or you... Or the guy" The lady with the red hair said.
------ Later ------
   I was in a playroom with a few men. But they didn't look scary at all. One of the men looked very strong and he wore all red,  white and blue. The red haired lady was coloring with me. The other man looked washed up. Tony the guy with the shady glasses said he was Mr. Banner.
  I was coloring the American flag at the moment when a guy came with juice boxes. I ran to him with my long hair flowing behind me.  I have super speed like a wolf. But Daddy says I'm a little faster than a normal wolf.
   "Dude she's fast... Like the guy we found plus his sister" The American guy said to the red head.
  I grabbed a box and noticed that Mr. Banner was drawing the blue in the wrong spot.
  "No!  That's wrong!  The American flag has red too! " I said taking the crayon from him.  I know I'm a very smart 5 year old but come on this guy looks ancient.
  He blushed at my burst and the others laughed. I showed them all my drawing as I grabbed the remote and flipped to Gravity Falls.
   That's mine and Deadpool favorite TV show to watch. My favorite character is Mabel Pines. Daddy's he likes Dipper. But Uncle Pool says Daddy acts like Gruncle Stan.
  I always laugh at this because Daddy isn't that old just in the mornings a little cranky.