End

Sofia's POV
   I was with Pietro in the library on his side with my head in his chest reading him a story.
   Lately I've been hearing these whispers and sounds lately. But I always just assume that it was just Vision and Wanda but no. In the shower I would see a man with horns show up on the curtains smiling.
   He looks handsome but not as handsome as my Pietro, and he is smiling at me. And when I blink he would disappear.
   I've described him to my dad and all he would do is tell me I was just seeing things. As If this was normal?! I know he's hiding something from me.
   Even at a young age he would when hiding something, his nose twitches. And his nose was twitching.
   Soon Tony walked in with Pepper behind him along with Steve. They looked like they were in a heated argument. I looked at Pepper for clarification and all she did was mouth 'let it be'.
  I nodded and kept on reading to a slightly napping Pietro. He in 2 minuets woke up and he wrapped his arms around me.
   "Vhat is that vorrible noise? " He mumbled in my neck why hugging me looking as if he was going back to sleep again.
  "It is Tony and Steve probably with some old guy stuff" I said in a sweet and annoyed voice as I kissed Pietro's forehead.
   Pietro I guess in his sleep or not nodded his head lightly and he turned lightly to face away from the ruckus. Soon my eyes went sharp and I heard a loud whistle in my ears.
   "Oww!  Oh fuck that hurts someone stop it! " I yelled jumping up knocking off Pietro. He fell to the floor with a thud looking at me. Tony, Steve, and Pepper all looked at me worried.
   "Stop with the dog whistle! " I yelled holding my ears. My wolf ears were tingling a lot and it hurt like hell.
   "My love vhat are you valking about??" Pietro said worried rushing to me as I started to cry a lot. It hurt a lot.
   Soon the noise stopped and I hugged Pietro crying. He held me as Tony looked around confused. Soon my dad entered the room with Wanda and Banner.

Got your attention now?  Sweetheart?

   We all looked around to see a shadow. The shadow consisted of horns and a giant cape. And this mystery man was holding a staff it seemed like. Oh no!