Meeting Loki

Sofia's POV
* this takes place after 2 months gone by after the news

   I was walking down the hall to enter the main living quarters. Agent Furry was their waiting for me with my dad.
   "Agent Sofia aka Wolfie (Furry said with a smirk as Dad chuckled) you have been personally selected through your training to watch and help a top secret level criminal...The God of Mischief and Lies, aka....Loki".
   I nodded in conformation and Furry grabbed the closet door and hit the number code in. I didn't even know what that vault was for!
   Soon a giant door opened and Furry walked through it, then me, then dad. We walked past a lot of 'prisons'. Cages really. Furry explained to me that these were built to keep personally eyes on the worst of the worst.
   Soon we walked up towards a lit cage. Inside was a man dressed in all green with bits of gold and black. He looked terrible.
   His hair was a wreck and his eyes we're bloodshot. And his clothes smelled like he hasn't showed in like 20 years. Probably the case since the file said 25 years in the prison.
   He looked up at me as Furry stepped forward.
   " Get up, you little ray of sunshine. " Furry said facing Loki. Loki didn't give much of a response but a simple growl. I eyed Loki he looked so terrible. Well that's what prison does.
   "Wolfie you will be working with Loki to get him to 'join society's" Fury said as I gulped then nodded. He nodded back and asked my dad to come visit him.

I was left with the bad guy.