The Truth.

Alison knew that she had to tell the girls and everybody that she was pregnant. So it was time to tell everybody.

"Em where are you"

"I'm here I was just getting some food for us, you ready to tell everybody?"

"I guess so, will you be there?"

"If you want me to then I will"

"Please. I just want you to hold me"

It was time to tell the girls.

"Hanna, Aria, Spence. We have, I mean I have something to tell you" Alison said nervously.

"No we have something to tell you" Emily smiled and held Alison's hand tightly.

"Me and Emily, we're together and have been for a while, we're so happy it's unbelievable."

"We knew it!" Shouted Hanna.

"So happy for you guys" said Aria.

"Great. Is that it?" Said sarcastic Spencer.

"There's something else.. I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god." Said all the girls except Hanna.

"Omg you are then?" Said Hanna.

"Wait you knew? Hanna?" Said Aria.

"Look when i was being sick in the bus, Hanna came in and I had to tell her"

Then a familiar face came bursting through the door. It was Paige.

"What the hell is this? You're having a child together? You're together now?" Said Paige.

"Get lost paige it's nothing to do with you" said alison.

"Paige lets talk outside. Now" Emily insisted.

Paige followed Emily outside.

"What's your problem Paige. Can't you stand to see me happy for once?"

"I do but just not with her! She's wrong for you all she did was hurt people"

"Paige you don't get to make that decision for me anymore, we're over"

"Why do you have to do this? Why can't you see how wrong she is for you. I love you em I just want you"

"Paige stop. I love Alison. And yes she's pregnant but it's not what you think. I love her and I want her more than anything. Sorry Paige but I really need to get back to her"

Paige walked away sadly and Emily went back upstairs to the girls.

"As Alison was saying.. She was r-" Alison cut Emily off.

"It's okay Ali I'll say it for you. She was raped okay? And I'm sticking by her."

As soon as Emily said those words the girls hugged Emily and Alison and was proud that they were getting through this. The girls were happy, even Spencer.

Hours later, it was just Emily and Alison alone in Ali's house.

"Em, it's my scan tomorrow to make sure the baby's okay, and to know how far I am."

"Alright, I'll call your dad to go with you it's best he knows"

"I phoned him and Jason when you went outside and they was ok with it, they had to be but Jason wanted to know who it was so he could kill him. They're on their way here but I don't want them to go with me"

"Okay who do you want to go with you then?"

"You. Please?"

"Sure if that's what you want"

"Of course it is, so will you?

"It would be an honour. Of course"

Emily smiled at Alison and she kissed her forehead.

"So what time tomorrow?"

...

-next chapter, the baby scan.