Alison's Ultimatum

Emily was still so angry with Alison but she just couldn't stay mad at her for too long. She still slept next to her. She stared at Alison as she slept so perfectly, she kissed her neck and Alison moved facing Emily. Emily kissed Alison's lips and it woke Alison. Emily moved away and got dressed and checked on Emmy.

"Em please can we just talk? Please? I really can't lose you"

"You're not going to lose me it's just going to take a lot for me to trust you again. I'm sorry Ali but you broke that trust when you kissed Noel. I didn't tell you that I punched him and told him that if he ever comes near you again I'll kill him myself"

"I understand. And I won't I just need to prove it to you and I don't know how. Tell me what I've got to do to win back your trust? I want to make this marriage work and you know that, married 3 months and look at us."

"You've got a choice. It's either me or Noel. I mean it. If it's me, you have to stop speaking to him and stop all contact with him. If it's him.. Then just go."

"You hands down"

Alison POV

I didn't even have to think twice. I wanted and needed her. I loved her more than life and I couldn't lose her! I just can't live without her.

"Alison I'm being serious. It's me or him"

"YOU. You."

Emily POV

I didn't know whether she was just saying me because she didn't want me to leave her or because she genuinely wanted me. Alison sat next to me on the sofabed and she looked at me so beautifully. This reminded me of when me and Alison had sex and the day after she lied to me and we were sat here and she put her hand on my face and went to kiss me. She did the exact same right now. She just looked at me, she put her hand on my face and went to kiss me. I really wanted to kiss her but I just couldn't right now so I got up;

"That's not going to fix this Ali"

Alison looked devastated and just so hurt.

"Em when will you ever forgive me? I'm sorry it was the biggest mistake of my life. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you I promise"

"Good. I'm not letting you go Ali, I promise. It just hurts so much that you kissed somebody else I can't g-"

At that point, Alison kissed Emily so passionately to shut Emily up. She wrapped her legs around Emily and leaded her to the bed...