The Surprises

It was time for the girls to come back from their honeymoon. Every single night was spent by the pool and spent in bed. The smiles never once left their face.

They packed their things and it was time to come home. They were waiting for the plane as it was delayed, finally they stepped onto the plane ready to come back! They held hands the whole trip home.

They were half an hour away from home, Emily texted Jason and asked him if everything was ready and prepared for Alison to come home to. Their brand new home together just for them and their daughter. He texted back minutes later and said everything was sorted and he put the keys in an envelope under the doormat and he had put rose petals over the bed and lights everywhere. So it was a perfect welcome.

They arrived in Rosewood and Emily told Alison to close her eyes, she held her hand to guide her to their home. As they were at the front door, she told Alison to open her eyes.

"Alison. This is our home! Mine and yours"

"Oh my god. Em! Seriously? Is this really real?"

"Come on let's get you inside!"

Emily picked up the envelope, took out the key and opened the door and then picked Alison up and took her all the way upstairs to the bed.

"Em wait! This is so beautiful. I wanna see all the rooms first before we do anything. I'll be right back baby"

As Alison went off to search their new home she went straight downstairs and locked all the doors and closed all the windows and curtains. She then phoned somebody... Alison's surprise was for Emily to adopt Emmy officially!

Alison came back upstairs and wrapped her legs around Emily and kissed her sweetly.

"Wait Ali, maybe we should go back to yours and pick up all your stuff and put it in my car and then drop it off here and then go get all my stuff and get Emmy too."

"Yeah I guess and I can't wait to see her but I've loved every minute I've had with you"

Emily took her keys and drove back to Ali's and got every single bit of her stuff into the car and took it home. Then they went to Emily's and got all of her stuff and took it home, then they went back to Emily's and got Emmy.

"Ali have you seen Emmys room?"

"No"

"Look here then!"

Alison was stunned at how beautiful Emmys room was, it was perfect and everything she could imagine. She held Emmy and kissed her and then put her down in her cot.

Alison then looked sweetly at Emily and wrapped her arms around Emily's waist from behind and kissed her neck.

Alison just couldn't wait for Emily's surprise the next day.