Is it really over?

Alison couldn't cope with the thought of it being over, she texted and phoned Emily over 100 times within 1 night, she couldn't bear it. That her 'girlfriend' has left her.

Emily finally rang back the next morning in tears, saying how she was sorry but it was for the best, she wouldn't forget anything and wouldn't forget what they done and wouldn't forget their love as it was too precious to forget.

Emily came by Ali's house later for one last goodbye.

"Ali I'm going away for a bit, I need to clear my head and just need to get away"

"Em whatever I've done I'm sorry"

"Don't be silly, you've not done anything. You take care and look after your baby" she kissed Alison one last time for a couple of minutes, kissed her forehead, hugged her and closed Ali's door behind her.

"Em just wait one sec"

"I still love you and I will forever I won't get over you and I won't give up on you. I love you!"

The tears filled up Emily's eyes and she slid down Alison's doors. Emily was a wreck.

"I-I love you"

Emily found it hard to get the words out, she didn't want it to end but would do anything to protect Ali. Alison couldn't stop crying, the girls couldn't cope.
Emily moved away and went back to her house to pack her bags and put the bags in her car and drove away.

Alison rang Aria and told her everything, Aria came to see Alison and comforted her. Alison put on hers and Emily's song on (Passenger-Whispers) and looked through all of their photos and a photo album that Emily gave her after the first baby scan and Emily wrote on the bottom of their photo of them and it said 'My one and only, the one I'll love forever. My love' Tears streamed down Ali's face, Emily had wrote on the back of the photo album;
'If you lose yourself and need to know who you are.. Listen to your heart, smile and stay strong. You're the most strongest girl in the world. You deserve happiness and love. I intend to give that you. Maybe okay will be our always. If you ever need to get away and rest your mind, look at these and remember I've got you always. My one and only, my love. I love you Alison DiLaurentis. Love your Emily Fields.'

Alison repeated the song and just led on her bed looking around thinking of everything her and Emily did, all their precious moments, the kisses against the walls, the bed crunched up from the last time Emily spent there. She pictured Emily coming straight back through the doors, a door opened from downstairs.. Alison got up as if she was expecting Emily. It wasn't, it was Hanna. Hanna came upstairs and she and Aria comforted Alison.

Whilst Emily was driving, hers and Alison's song came on the CD that Alison had made and planted in Emily's car. She kept driving whilst wiping her tears away, after that song had finished Emily pulled out the CD and found the box for it to go on, there was a piece of paper which said;
'All the songs that remind me of you. And me. And us. You're my one and only. When I feel lost I'll listen to these songs. If you're lost and you don't know where to go, listen to these songs and you'll find your way. Enjoy. I love you Emily Fields, love from your Alison DiLaurentis'

Emily couldn't stop crying. She didn't know what to do. She had a moment and turned the car back around and went heading for Alison's house. She couldn't live without her. She knew she had to go back, she loved her, regardless of -A. She had to go back to her girl.

:)