The Scan.

It was scan day, the most scared Alison had ever been (other than telling Emily how she felt obviously) it was going to be something Alison probably wouldn't get to see again, all she wanted and needed was her girlfriend by her side.

Emily and Alison were sat in the waiting room, Emily reading a magazine and Alison staring at Emily so sweetly, Alison put her hand next to Emily and held her hand, Emily kissed her forehead and told her it was going to be alright. As soon as Emily said those words "Alison DiLaurentis" was called.

The sonographer got Alison to lie down on the bed, Alison put her hand out for Emily to hold and Emily kissed Alison's forehead
"It's going to be alright Ali"
Alison nodded.

Cold gel was put onto Alison's stomach and the lady was searching for the baby and said;
"There it is, there's your baby. This is the heartbeat and the head. Would you like to know the sex"

Alison was in tears and looked at Emily for an answer.

"Al it's up to you whether you want to or not"

"Would you mind if I did em?"

"Course not, it's your baby"

"Congratulations it's a girl" the lady said.

Emily kissed Alison for several moments and hugged her from behind and then stood to the side and kissed Alison's forehead whilst Alison just wanted to hold Emily.

"Would you like a picture?"the lady said.

"Please, may I have 2?" Alison insisted.

"Ali why 2?" Em questioned

"Just thought you might like one too?"

Both girls smiled and had a long hug but there was one thing that Alison couldn't get off her mind..how will Emily cope helping her bring up a baby...

The girls got back to Ali's and it was time for Ali to talk to Emily.

"Em... How are you going to cope?"

"What do you mean?"

"How are you going to cope helping me bring up a baby it's going to change so much between us"

"I'll be fine, there's nothing to worry about. Nothing will change between us!"

"I don't believe that Em."

"Why? Why can't you just believe me. I said it won't change anything and it won't."

Both of the girls phone beeped and a text from -A said...

'Break up or the whole world knows your dirty little secret. I know everything, kisses. -A'