The Accidents Part 2

The black figure left Alison's room and went into Emily's room. 'It' pulled out all of her wires and hit Emily's head 43 times. The noises from the machine went off. It was -A, it escaped as nurses and doctors ran it and they put all her wires back on and got her conscious again. But they were having no luck. They needed to put her in a coma, she had a severe injury to the head that hurted her brain. It was a serious injury. All the noises from Emily's room woke Alison and she insisted seeing Emily. Alison was too weak to move and Emily was unstable.

Days went by and Alison wasn't allowed to see Emily. As the days went by Alison was getting much better and was able to walk properly without being dizzy. They discharged her and told her to get plenty of rest but how could she when the love of her life was lying in a coma. Alison rang the girls and told them everything and got them to meet her there. The doctors finally agreed to let Alison and the girls see her, Alison wanted the girls to see Emily first so she could have the most time with her.

Alison waited patiently in the waiting room wearing leggings, Emily's vest and a denim shirt, Emily loved it when she wore that outfit. Mainly the reason why Alison decided to wear it.

The girls came out and decided to go home except Aria as she wanted to be there for Alison so she waited outsider.

Alison walked in and immediately had tears streaming down her face, she took Emily's hand. And started speaking to her;

"Hey baby, it's Alison. Missing you so much, please fight this and pull through you have no idea how hard it's been to stay away, I was forced to and I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to see you but you've been on my mind everyday. I just wanna see your gorgeous smile light up. Did you know that gorgeous smile of yours can light up a dull day? If you smiled now my life would light up. I'll be waiting for you at home, I'll be here everyday I won't leave you! You better not leave me either. I need you in my life, without you I'm nothing, I'm lost and incomplete and I'm not Alison Fields. I just go back to Alison... I love you so much and I always will."

Emily POV;

I was still here I just couldn't open my eyes, I heard Alison and I heard everything she said. I just wanted to cry and hold her and kiss her and tell her I love her but I just couldn't. Everything she said broke my heart and I needed her to fix it again. I loved her so much.

Weeks later, the doctors called Alison and told her to come immediately.

She bursted in the room and there was Emily, up and running. Smiling and laughing. Alison jumped at Emily and held her so tight for so long and then kissed her so passionately. Emily was ecstatic to see her. She just wanted to go home. Alison carried her bridal style and put her in her car and drove them both home. Emily couldn't stop staring and smiling at Alison the whole ride home...

Alison's phone beeped

'You may have her now but not for long. Dump her and I'll leave you both alone for good. -A'