The Happy Ever After

Alison woke up in her wife's arms and smiled constantly and stared at Emily whilst she was sleeping, she was laying on Emily's chest and was listening to her wife's breathing, she looked up at Emily and hooked her leg over Emily's waist and held her face and kissed her. Emily woke;

"Good morning my gorgeous girl"

"Talking to yourself there Ali."

"No! I'm looking at the most beautiful girl in the world, the most gorgeous girl in the whole entire world."

Emily smiled.

"Ali you're only saying that because were married."

"No! I'm saying it because it's true, yes I've lied in the past but Emily please believe me when I tell you you're the most gorgeous girl in the entire world and I'm so lucky that you're mine and I get to wake up to you everyday, I'm lucky that I have a child with you, I'm lucky that I get to wake up and kiss you everyday, I'm lucky I can kiss you whenever I want, I'm lucky I can hold you and I'm lucky to share my life with you and I'm lucky to have this once in a lifetime love with you"

Emily cried, Alison put her hand on Emily's face and wiped away the tears.

"Don't cry baby, even though you still look flawless. You're everything I need and more."

"Ali.. I love you"

Alison rubbed Emily's waist and her back until she stopped crying, Emily wrapped her arms around Alison's neck.

"I love you too baby just so you know"

Emily got a video camera out and turned it on.

"Why've you got that video camera out for?"

"Ali I want to make one of those couple videos where we be all cute and put it online. Please can we do one?"

"Make a copy for us then. Can I at least make myself look decent first em?"

"Why angel. You look gorgeous even with your bed hair haha"

Alison slapped Emily's arm and kissed her on the cheek whilst she got ready. Emily decided to get ready too and make herself look better although Alison assured her she couldn't look any better if she tried, likewise for Alison.. She came back 5 minutes later and they were both ready and Emily sat the camera up and pressed record.

Alison had her hair straightened and in a ponytail, Emily had her hair curled and up in a ponytail and a tiny amount of make up.

Alison pushed Emily against a wall, clear for the camera to see, she put her fingers through Emily and stroked it whilst Emily wrapped her arms around her neck. Emily felt up Alison's top and then put her hands on Alison's ass, Alison moved Emily's hand and put it back by her stomach, Emily wrapped her legs around Alison and Alison twirled them around, they kissed for ages, Alison put Emily down and went against the wall, Emily gave quick playful kisses on Alison's neck whist she had her arms wrapped around Emily's waist. They continually kept kissing and kissing each others neck playfully. They stopped and put their hands on each others faces. Alison looked at the camera and moved forward taking Emily's hand;

"This is the love of my life. The one I'll be with forever even if she doesn't want me or need me that long cause I know forevers a long time and if she can't handle me forever then at least I know I had a once in a lifetime love. I married her cause I love her, and she's the only one I want and I always will only want her. I love her and we've got a child together and these 2 are the most important girls in my life, them 2 and my best friends.

Alison picked up Emmy and shown her to the camera when she talked about her, she put her down back in her bed and continued talking;

"Emily I love you and I always will. You're the only girl I see. I wanna be with you until the day I die, but for now how about forever em?"

Alison kissed Emily's cheek and laid her head on Emily's shoulder. Emily took Alison's hand and kissed her on the cheek;

"As embarrassing as this may sound but I loved this girl the first moment I saw her, when I saw her I knew I was gay cause I fancied her and I loved her. I never had the chance to tell her until we sat down and literally poured our feelings out and she kissed me. We kissed before and it was like fireworks but when I knew she really loved me it was like it was only us 2 in the world, nobody else mattered. I married her and I couldn't be happier. I've got a family now to take care of and she means the world to me. As to your question Ali, I'd be eternally grateful for a forever with you. I won't ever let you go and forever would be an honour as long as I've got you. You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I love you so much and I wanna be with you until I take my last breathe. Forever?"

She kissed Alison's cheek and wiped away Ali's tears. They kissed passionately, Emily wrapped her legs around Alison. Alison went up to the camera, she smiled then looked back at Emily, Emily smiled and Alison kissed Emily again and stopped the video. She sat down and edited the video and put songs onto it whilst Emily was stood behind her with her arms wrapped around her neck.

"It's uploaded baby. I love you. I meant everything I said Em."

"I know you did and so did I. I love you so much Ali and I always will"

"Forever?"

"Yep forever."