Alison's Surprise

It was Emily's birthday. Alison had woken extra early, she kissed the beautiful birthday girl on the forehead and got a massive bag out and took it downstairs, she put banners everywhere and she went outside to put one on the front door when Pam Fields and her father arrived.

"Hey guys thank you so much for coming! This will mean the world to Emily and especially Mr Fields, you being here means so much to her so thank you and thank you Mrs Fields!"

"Anything for the both of you" Emily's father gave a warming hug towards Alison.

"Can I ask you both something"

"Of course Alison what's up?"

"Can we go somewhere quiet please?"

Alison took Emily's parents to the living room.

"Um you know that I love your daughter, I wanna be with her for the rest of my life, would you be okay with me asking Emily to marry me?"

Mr Fields looked extremely shocked. But finally had an answer;

"I know that you love her and I know that she loves you too. It would be an absolute honour to give my daughter to you, yes of course you can"

"Yes it's fine Alison but you can't hurt her I mean it!" Pam Fields sounded excited but firm.

Alison couldn't believe it.

"Oh my thank you so much!" Alison gave Emily's parents a massive hug.

Alison put balloons everywhere and rang the girls and the guests for Emily's surprise birthday party to make sure there were coming. Everything was coming together. Alison heard Emily coming downstairs so she closed the living room door so Em couldn't see anything.

"Happy birthday beautiful" Alison kissed Emily.

"Don't remind me haha but thank you, did you sleep alright? you left and I thought something was wrong"

"Yeah I slept fine I just had to take care of a few things, did you sleep alright?"

"Fine until you were gone but I'm back in your arms again"

"Aw Em I'm not going anywhere I promise"

Emily smiled.

Alison gave Emily a birthday card and a couple of presents, Alison got Emily a necklace with E&A on it, a bracelet which said Emily and she opened the front room door for her final birthday gift.. for now.

"Dad! Omg what are you doing here?!"

"Came to see my Emmy! Alison rang and said it would mean the world to you and I can't miss your birthday can I?"

"Thank you Ali. Hi mum!"

Later that day it was party time, Emily was upstairs getting ready for what she thought was a meal and then she was welcomed by 'SURPRISE' a massive party had been thrown, Emily greeted everybody and thanked them for coming.

Alison got ready for her final surprise.

She was ready.

"Everybody can I have your attention please, Emily come here"

"What's up Ali"

Alison got down on one knee and took Emily's hand.

"Emily. Wow where to even begin, you are my rock, my best friend and my soulmate. I don't want to be with anybody other than you. You mean the world to me. I've broken your heart before for all the wrong reasons but I won't ever hurt you again I promise. This baby is going to be the best thing in my life other than you and I can't thank you enough for hanging around and helping me and everything. I love you so much and I can't live my life without you. I love you and I don't want anybody else. So Emily. Will you marry me?"

Emily had tears coming out of her eyes and she looked at her parents and they nodded and gave a thumbs up, she looked at her friends and they looked excited except Hanna as she was more bothered about the food.

Emily finally answered.

"Yes. I love you" Emily spun Alison around.

Hanna had one important question;
"So... Will there be cake and food?"

All the girls said in unison;
"HANNA"

"So how long we going to be married for Ali?"

"How about forever? I mean it. I'm not letting you go"

The night came to an end and Emily saw everybody off and it was just Emily and Alison and they spent the night cuddling and kissing.

-next part the birth.