The Arguing.

Emily woke at 6 to check on her daughter, she found Alison's phone and a text phone Noel popped up . Emily opened it and read through the messages 'That kiss was needed but you need to tell Emily, after all you've cheated' and Alison had texted back saying 'She can't know it was a massive mistake!' and the recent text from Noel said 'Leave her for me. I'll take care of you'. Emily's heart sank, it was beating so fast but she felt so empty, she began to think about things and think about how fast her and Alison had taken things, within a year a child and a marriage. Emily began to doubt things and wonder if everything they done was a mistake...

Emily knew she had to confront Alison. After all she kissed somebody else which wasn't her.

"Ali. We need to talk"

Emily POV

As soon as I said 'we need to talk' Alison tried to kiss me, I pulled away. I couldn't help but think that those lips touched somebody else and it wasn't hers. I had to ask her, whilst trying to hold back the tears.

"I checked on Emmy earlier and um your phone went off and I picked it up and I seen your texts with Noel. So when was you planning on telling me you kissed him? Or wasn't you?"

"Em. It didn't mean anything"

"Seemed to mean everything to Noel as he wants you to move away and leave me for him. Do you want to? If you're going to I suggest you leave now. I mean it. I'm not being hurt again Ali you promised me on our wedding day!"

"Don't you think I don't know that! I know! I messed up! He made the move on me and I kissed back! I know I've messed up and no.. I won't leave you never. I can't lose you. Please tell me you still want to be with me"

"I- I really don't know right now. I need fresh air."

I slammed the door behind me and just bursted into tears. Just when I thought things were so perfect, it obviously wasn't. Alison kissed somebody else. I felt sick to the pit of my stomach. I knew what I had to do, I had to face Noel!

I went up to Noels front door and he answered.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at? Texting my wife and telling her to leave me for you! Who do you think you are kissing her too?"

"Look she sent me a letter saying she wanted me and was planning on leaving you and wanted to meet me so I agreed and she sat in my car and undone my shirt and kissed me. I thought she was serious about me so I unclothed her and then we g-"

"Noel. I'm being very serious. The truth NOW"

"Fine. She wanted to meet me so I agreed and I made the move on her, she pulled back and said no because she was crazy madly stupidly in love with you and couldn't be with anybody else but you. And that text... Well she is hot Em! She's wow. And I want her but obviously she won't pick me so... I just texted her and she doesn't want me she wants you so if I were you I'd go back and see her before she leaves you for me"

At that moment, I punched Noel in the face.

"If you ever go anywhere near her again I swear you will live to regret it."

I ran back home and found Ali sat on the front door step.

"Omg em are you alright"

I walked straight past her and went inside the house and straight upstairs to get changed. I went to see Emmy when Alison walked in..

"Let me explain? Please?"

"'No need I've spoken to Noel. Stay the hell away from him Ali I mean it. If I ever find out you've even looked at him. I'll kill him and that's it for me and you. I'll take Emmy and I'll leave. Do you understand?"

"I love you"

"Obviously you don't.. Maybe not enough. Not enough for you to go and kiss somebody else."

"I do. Just let me prove it to you?"

"Fine. How?"

"I don't know. I'll do anything you say"

Alison POV

I made the biggest mistake of my life. I loved Emily so much that I'd leave again just for her to be happy. I love her and I had to find a way to prove it.