Over?

That text said it all... They had to break up or everybody would know. That was the last thing Alison wanted but she didn't want to break up with her girlfriend either.

Emily got another text, which Alison didn't.
The text said;

'If you care about your lovebird you'll do anything right? Break up with her or else.'

"What does it say Em?"

"It's from my mum she needs me right now, I gotta go okay?"

"Can I have a kiss first?"

"I really have to go, later yeah? See you"

Alison wondered what the text really said and texted Emily at least 3 times saying 'Please tell me what's going on, I love you'.

Emily couldn't deal with the fact that A was after them so she knew she had to break up with Alison. Emily texted Ali back saying 'We need to talk, I'll meet you at your house later".

Emily arrived at Ali's house.

"What's up Em, you're scaring me"

"Ali you know I love you right? But I can't do this, bringing up a child it's ridiculous. I'm young and so are you. I just can't do this I'm sorry"

"So much for you always being there right? You promised me. You know what. Just go, leave I don't need you"

Emily walked away and saying those words killed her inside. They weren't true. Alison burst out into tears and lay on her bed looking at pictures of her and Emily.

Alison's phone buzzed and a text said;
'See how easy it is for me to break you apart? Kisses -A'

next part; will Emily realise her mistake or will Alison move on?