The Morning After- &The Honeymoon.

It was the morning after the wedding, it was honeymoon day.

Alison woke first and spent the whole entire morning watching her wife sleep, she couldn't help but smile at her. She wrapped her arms around Emily's waist as Emily woke. Emily had a huge smile on her face and kissed Alison from her face all the way to her neck, Alison wanted this as badly as Emily did so she took her top off and let Emily kiss everywhere she wanted;

"Almost as good as like Em haha, we need to get packed. We're leaving soon"

"Can't wait to be with you and have nobody there to stop us."

Alison took charge and kissed Emily's face all the way to her neck and put her hands all over Emily's body, she moved up to Emily's lips and pinned her to the bed;

"You're getting more of this when were away. I just hope Pam will be okay with looking after Emmy for so long, it's like we've abandoned her."

Emily kissed Alison's forehead;
"It's about time we had fun though, just think that when were back we'll have Emmy again and look after her. We won't have to leave her again and she's in safe hands."

Alison loved how Emily made the best of every situation. She kissed her for minutes until her alarm went off.

"Time we got packing!"

Emily was more excited than Alison, she just couldn't wait to see what Alison had planned and she just couldn't wait to be away from everyone.

Alison was packed within half and hour and was ready. She had no idea what Emily had planned for when they came back...

Emily had bought a house in Rosewood, close to her mums and close to Alison's family. She managed to save all her wages and Emily's mother and father helped pay.

Emily quickly popped out to see Toby and give him the keys so he could build them a cot and make a baby room for Emmy. Alison was skeptical wondering what her wife was up to. Emily came back and couldn't stop smiling;

"Em what have you done? Please tell me!"

"I can't! It's a surprise for when we come back"

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know!"

Emily was packed and ready, they headed off to the airport as all their family met them there. They said goodbye to everyone and it was time to get on the plane.

Emily had a shoulderless t shirt on with short denim jeans and Alison had a very short dress on. They were sat on the plane holding hands. Alison had earphones in and was constantly texting somebody. Emily asked and Alison just said it was nobody.

"Obviously it's not nobody if you're texting! Can't you just turn it off please? I want this time with you and I know it's boring on a plane but we can make it fun!"

Alison was still texting, Emily got really annoyed and walked off to the toilet, and got a drink. When she came back Alison had moved. Emily sat back down and Alison was stood there with flowers behind her back, she sat back down next to Emily and gave them to Em. Emily smiled and put them on the seat next to her, Alison kissed Emily's shoulder and rested her head on her shoulder.
"Em I promise it's nobody. It's just a surprise for you and I can't have you knowing yet"

"Why didn't you just say that? Instead of me getting jealous of somebody else having your attention when you know that I l-"

Alison cut Emily off and kissed her to shut her up
"Nobody else in the world will have my attention I promise. I love you" Emily smiled and kissed Alison's forehead.

Alison kissed Emily's shoulder again and held her hand the whole time.
They arrived and got of the plane, they got on the bus to get to their hotel.

They finally got to the hotel and put all their stuff on the bed and locked the door and headed for the beach.

"See isn't this perfect? Finally away with my wife, with the one I love more than anything"