part-1

The first few parts involves the chats and calls... The story will built up after the conversations. Be patient.Enjoy.

P. S: Don't be a silent reader cuz it's rude... Vote and Comment.

It's my first time writing a FF! 🤭 (August, 2018) Kind of an infant writing even I cringe at some parts 🤭

------------------------------------------

Jungkook's world is small, he invested himself in studies. The only thing he care about is his elder brother Seokjin, his parents and his brother's boyfriend Namjoon. He do not have many friends. Silent and simple boy with Gym being his escape.
He's loves just few people and things, and for them he's very possessive, won't trade them for anything, no compromise. He's passionate about what he wants and exerts all his efforts into it.

A few days back he saw just a glimpse of someone's side profile in the hallway, chatting with another boy, his lips curled into a very beautiful smile. That pointed nose and his soft lips,  his silky soft hair.
The bell rang and Jungkook has to rush to his class,  he wanted to look at the boy more.
It's been three days since he saw him and that smile is stuck in Jungkook's head,  he just can't get that beautiful boy's face out of his head.

After almost a week he saw him again and  he clicked pictures to find out about him. He is too attracted towards him,  don't blame him,  because the boy he saw was really something, attractive is not even a word to describe such a beauty. He is ethereal.
Jungkook knew he had a small  chance in front of the boy.  But that hope crushed from small to very little when he got to know who he actually is.

Kim Taehyung.

Yes,  Kim Taehyung. For whom not every girl but even boys drools.  The famous singer, with such a strong fanbase.  Jungkook was never into music and he never really paid attention to singers and actors.  He heard a lot about Kim Taehyung,  the singer who attends university as well. But he has never seen him.

An extreme introvert Jungkook thought of approaching the boy,  his thought are crushed into pieces.

He tried to ignore,  but he keeps seeing him in the university. Even if he don't see him for a day,  he finds himself listening to his song,  watching his Music Videos.
He's in deep, because everytime he sees him on screen or in university,  his lips unconsciously curls into a soft smile. Jungkook himself didn't even knew about it, but his friend pointed out once and that's how he got to that just seeing the boy named,  Kim Taehyung makes him happy.

Jungkook found himself sitting in the bleachers too often,  softly looking at the boy who invested in playing either Basketball or Tennis.
The howls of the crowd is always louder when Taehyung's in the playfield,  though he looks like a little fluffball in the middle of other players,  everyone is too whipped for the cute boy.  His every action is drop dead cute. I mean he doesn't even have act cute.
It's been three months that Jungkook is adoringly looking at the boy whenever he got the chance.

He wants to approach him,  really wants to talk to him. But his confidence drops to zero whenever he tries.

What he fears is humiliation and rejection,  though he have observed the boy for three months and he don't look like one who'll humiliate others,  but Jungkook is very reluctant. And he concluded that he needs more confidence to face the boy in the meantime he decides something else.

Kook got Tae's number from somewhere and messaged him .
....

To:Taetae🐯