Part- 42 Gone

The next day they returned to Seoul.

It's evening already and Taehyung asked Jungkook to stay with him for the night.
But kook keeps denying.

They are in the car in front of Tae's apartment building.

"Please Jungkook don't go" Tae said looking down.
Tae said taking Kook's hand in his.
Kook turns off the car and looks at him.

"Tae please don't be sad, i am already out for two days, jin hyung will worry, i don't want him to"

"Pleaaaseeee Just tell him that you are with me"

"I will, but still Tae please try to understand he will--"

"You said you'll be here anytime i want when you moved back after the rejuvenation, i knew it, i knew you'll not stay with me and now you are proving it"

"It's not it Tae i will--"

"We'll go out for dinner just you and me please koo Pleaseee don't go" he said with pleading eyes.

"Ohh Tae we can go out everyday but but--"
Tae didn't let him complete the sentence and get out of the car slamming the door harshly and started walking towards the building hands folded in front of his chest.

Kook sighs and got out of the car and ran behind him.

"Taeee"

"stop!"

He doesn't look back and increases his pace.

Kook runs fast and holds him by his waist backhugging him.

"I am staying"

Tae didn't say anything and just trying to get out of his arms.

"I am saying i will stay" kook repeats.

Tae furrows his eyebrows.
Kook turns him around.

"What happen now?"
Tae shakes his head.

"Tell me"

He again shakes his head.

"Okay i got it and i am sorry, i shouldn't have denied in the first place, i am sorry baby" Kook speaks in a very calming tone and then hugs him burying him in his chest.Tae hugs back still a bit angry.

"I don't want you to stay just because i want you to stay, it's not a compulsion you can stay if you want to or if you don't want you are free to go and i don't want to force you to stay it's up to you and if you ---"

"cute..."

"What?" Tae looks at him with his puppy eyes.

"I said i want to stay and it's me who's forcing myself not to stay you are just on my side wanting me to stay"

Tae keep his eyes on the ground.

"You should leave Kook, after giving it a thought, i think you should be with jin hyung he'll worry, you can--"

"I.am.staying"
Kook firmly says.
Now Tae meets his eyes. Kook nods again and pecks his lips.
Tae blushes and intertwined their hands.

Kook sighs contented and softly gazed at him, he starts speaking in a very smooth and loving voice.

"I want you Just like you want me Tae, so please stop worrying over the fact that it's not mutual, it is mutual,i want to be with you every single second okay? I love you from the first sight and i promise i will love you forever" he completes with a smile.
Tae leans and kisses kook on his cheeks one by one.

"But i will always love you more than you love me, don't you dare forget that everrrrr"
Jungkook chuckles.

"I will neverrrrr"