part- 41 Sick

Taehyung woke up after some hours, he blinked again and again and adjusted his eyes to the surroundings. His head felt heavy like it's being hit heavily.
He darted is eyes around the room and realized that he's in a hospital then saw Jane resting her head on the couch nearby, eyes closed.

"Jane" he tried to speak but his voice came out in just a whisper his throat felt dry, he weakly sits up.

"Jane" he tried again and she got up..

"Taehyung,  you awake"
She stood up and walks towards him.

"How are you feeling now?"

"W-water"
She quickly pour water in a glass from the bottle and passed it to him.

He emptied it and handed it back to her. She sits on the chair.

"You alright?" she asks again worridly.

"I am fine Jane,  how i end up here? and where's Jungkook and Yuggi?"

"T-they.. I-i"

She tries to speak but can't form the sentence.

"Hmm? Where?"

"They are just outside, j-just coming"

"ok.. And is s-" he was interrupted, by the door...

The door opens, revealing Yug and kook.

After seeing Tae sitting comfortably, talking to Jane kook relieved,  he quickly runs towards him.

"You alright Baby? How are you feeling hmm? Tell me do you want to eat something? You want to go back home? Tell me?"
Kook bombarded him with questions, sitting on the bed in front of him, holding his hand.
Tae chuckles weakly at him.

"I am fine kookie"

Yugyeom approaches and hugs him from the side.

"Ohh hyung we got scared"

"I am fine yuggi" he smiles at him.

"Now will you guys tell me what happened back there i don't remember anything after i asked you to take me home"

Yugyeom gives Jungkook a look, Taehyung looks at them confused......

"What's the matter?"

"Kook will explain it to hyung... we'll be out completing the paperwork"
Yug says and Kook nods. Jane and yug walks out.

Kook stood up as they left and hugs him, eyes soft.

"Don't scare me like this Ever" he kisses him on his head.
Tae smiles a little and hold him by his waist.

"I am sorry"

"Well,  don't be cuz it is not your fault Tae"

Tae breaks the hug and looks at him confused.

"Don't freak out and just listen to what I'm going to say and--" he was cut off when Tae saw his bruised knuckles.

"What happened to your hand Jungkook?" he takes his hand in his.

"Don't worry about it listen to me.."

"But--"
He keeps caressing his hand.

"Tae" he looks up at his face, kook slowly sits beside him.

"Someone drugged your drink  back in the pub,  and also needled it in your arm, it was a deadly drug, i-i was so scared Tae,  you you were not opening your eyes and your hands and cheeks went numb and---" he didn't says further, his voice cracked, kook gently rubs his thumb on the spot on his arm where the needle was inserted.