part-22 Fire

"Come inside, breakfast is ready" Jin said, opening the door for Taekook.

"Ohh thanku hyung,  but i have to go to the studio real soon then have to get ready for college,  so later" Tae says.

"It will take just five ten minutes Taehyung"

"Ahh.. Hyung"

"No drama and if you have to leave this early in the morning, then why did you came to drop Jungkook,  if you have called me that would be better"

"Excuse me both of you,  i am not a kid"

"You are!" Jin and Tae said in unison and started laughing .

"Shut up!  Tae you are insisting to drop me,  i didn't asked you,  i said i can go on my own"

"Okay okay,  you are not a kid ...now stop fighting Taehyung has no time" Jin says and they walked towards the dinning table.
Jin serves in three plates,  the veggie sandwich and juices in two glass and banana milk in one.

"what you guys were fighting over yesterday?"

"It-its was nothing hyung,  i forgot to bring banana milk while grocery shopping and kookie got angry" Tae said and winked at kook,  who didn't said anything except his eyes went wide,mouth stuffed with veg sandwich.

"seriously?,over such a petty thing"

"hihihi, you know how much i love banana milk" kook shows his bunny teeths.

"Hmm,  my refrigerator is half filled with it" Jin tauntingly says.

"And mine too" Tae says and Jin and Tae started laughing.

Kook pouts shyly and looks down in his plate.

The day went well, they met during lunch break Taehyung went to his studio after college.
Jungkook went home. Tae dropped him. Taehyung insisted to meet for dinner but Jungkook said that he'll get tired after the recordings and practice, so he asked him to go home and rest.

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung took a hot shower and wears comfortable red pants and white loose shirt, singing random songs.

Sesange aleumdaun geotdeuri, eolmana orae nameulkka, hanyeoreum sonagi ssodajyeodo,gudsege beotin kkochdeulgwa jinan gyeoul nunboraedo, uttuk seoisssneun namudeulgati haneurarae modeun geosi, jeo hollo seol su isseulka.....

He looks in the mirror applies some lotion. He does his routine before going to bed. It's a bit cold so he picks the remote up and switch on the heater.
Then his phone rings.

Chimin🐣🐥 calling....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jin hyung's not home.
I just finished cooking dinner for me. I took the dinner with me in my room,  not feel like watching TV,  i should listen to some song while eating, it's better.
It's already 10, Tae must be tired after the hectic day,  he must be sleeping. 
After having dinner,  i played song in full volume , obviously not in speakers or the neighbours will call the cops. Jin hyung bought this new headphones, so let's try 'em. The headphones are awesome,  hyung's choice is good except for the pink colour. It's not that  i don't like pink,  but hyung always brings anything for me in pink colour.
I am listening songs for almost half an hour, let's call jin hyung.

Jinhyung💗 dialling...

"Jungkook-ahh"