part-4

.........Tae calls Yoongi.........

Yoongi: Hello...

Tae: hyung... Tae here..

Yoongi: I have ur number... I know its u.... Now speak why did you called me this late?

Tae: Do u know someone nicknamed "Bunny"?

Yoongi: why the hell are you annoying me in the middle of the night?.... You just called to know.. Someone called"Bunny"? Seriously?... Now just go to sleep and LET ME SLEEEEEP.... (yoongi shouts over the phone cuz he is freaking annoyed.... He hates it when someone disturbs him when he's sleeping)

Tae: hyung listen its urgent plzzzzzzzzzz ...My favorite Hyungie please. (Taehyung speaks with his cute voice, and he knows Yoongi is a softie for him)

Yoongi: Yahh!  Taehyung-ahh don't start with that voice.
Tae: Hyungieeeee! 
Yoongi: Yeah I know him

Tae: hyung tell me ever little detail please.

Yoongi: what made you so excited about that guy? He's bothering you or something?... Well He's not that kind of boy... Still whyy do you want to know about him?

Tae: I'll let you know everything... He's not bothering me... It's just something... I'll tell you everything promise...

Yoongi: do you like him hnnn?

Tae: kind of hehehehe...

Yoongi: so what's the deal? I won't let you know that easily...I expect something in return....

Tae: anything for you... Ummmm. I'll set a date night for you nd Jimini.... It will work right?

Yoongi: sounds good but chim is angry with me...

Tae: weyo?

Yoongi: I was hanging out with Hoseok and ignored him becuz he was with you nd when I called to come over he said he's with you and I then went out with hoseok....

Tae: ohhhh... That's why he was angry .. I messed up his hair and he got very angry and left... I thought something's definitely up with him...

Tae: don't worry I'll set a date and will fix it... Just do me this favor and tell me about the bunny guy... Plzzzx

Yoongi: okayy. So he's just a regular guy. I met him when I once hung out with his elder brother Jin and ahh!  You know Namjoon right?

Tae: Yes he's Hoseok Hyung's classmate right?

Yoongi: yeah... Namjoon is dating Jin.

Tae: ohhh okayy!

Yoongi: Hoseok is friends with Namjoon and Namjoon invited hoseok to join Jin and him, Hoseok asked me to go with him and I said yes....that bunny guy his name is JEON JUNGKOOK. He's kind of muscular and intimidating, at the same time he's sweet and very cute, he's soo humble and his bunny smile is really cute, if you'll meet him, you'll get intimidated, he talks very less but once he starts getting comfortable you'll know the sweet boy behind that intimidating aura. I remember him saying, he likes you, he mentioned it when we met at Namjoon and Jin date night I thought he's a fanboy or something.... How come you know about him?

Tae: actually he's messaging me for like 2 months and not disclosing his identity.. He's saying that he's shy and scared that I may not like him.

Yoongi: yeah he very shy, not shy exactly but I guess he don't like to talk to new people, he didn't even start the conversation until I approached him....