part- 49

The whole night Jungkook refused to go anywhere, just waiting un front of the room. Looking at the nurses checking up on Taehyung time to time.

It's Jin who again convinced him to at least go home get fresh and eat something and return.
Taehyung won't like if you look dirty and tired, go and take a bath and come again here hmm?  Also eat something, if you don't want to just faint and not see Taehyung.

Jungkook came back within an hour, asking if he woke up.

It's almost noon,  and now  doctors allowed them to sit inside the room where  Tae is resting.
Jungkook sat beside his bed holding his hand and caressing it softly just waiting for him to wake up.

Taehyung squirms a little and try to open his eyes.

"Baby?" kook softly says.
Taehyung adjusted his eyes to the light and then look at Jungkook
and smiles at him. 

Kook says nothing and started pecking his hand gently.

Others saw them and came to Tae's bed from where they were sitting in the room.

Tae's keeps looking at Jungkook who's crying and looking soo happy but his facial expressions changed and he retreats his hand back and looks at Baekhyun.

"H-Hyunie?"

"Hey,  Taehyungie how are you feeling now?"
Taehyung again looks at kook and again at Baekhyun.

"Who's-who's he?" he says pointing at kook.
Jungkook's eyes widened and the others just look at Taehyung in shock.

Baekhyun brings his hand to his mouth and tries not make any surprising noise or to say anything.
"no-no no" he whispers.

Jimin steps forward, he's shocked too.

"Taehyungie, yo-you don't remember him?"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook again and shakes his head.

Jungkook steps back keeps looking at Taehyung and tears started rolling down his eyes but his face looks devoid of any expression.
He steps back again and this time Jin holds him by his side.

"This is Jungkook,  Tae your kookie"

"I-i don't know him chim" Tae says  without any difficulty, as if Jungkook means nothing to him,  aa if he's a stranger and look at Jimin.

"Taetae,  this is Jungkook Taetae your Jungkook" Mrs.kim says helping Taehyung sit with a pillow behind him.

"Mom my head hurts, i am in no mood to meet any relative please don't.. "

"He's not a relative Taehyung he's Jungkook" chanyeol Says as desperate as others.

Yoongi walks out of the room rubbing his temples.
Jimin tries again.

"Taehyungie please try to remember"

"Why don't all of you understand, i don't know him,  what's wrong with all of you!!" he yells a little irritated, angry eyes boring in Kook's desperate and surprised eyes.

And this is it for kook,  he wriggle out of Jin hold, eyes not leaving Tae,  who keeps looking at him and takes few more steps back and turn around and starts walking slowly towards the door.

Taehyung keeps looking at his back. His shoulder hung low and head down, Jin walking behind him.

"Taehyung please don't tell me y-you don't remember him" namjoon says.
And Taehyung smiles a little winking at Namjoon, he and the others sighs.

When Jungkook reached near the door.

"Kookiee" Taehyung lovingly says with a teasing smile.

Jungkook instantly looks back and sees him who's sitting there with that playful smile.
Taehyung stretches one of his hand towards him and gestures to come to him.