Part- 36 Flirt😽

And...

Taehyung leaves his seat and straddles Jungkook.
Kook held him by his waist. Tae intensly stares at him snaking his arms around his neck. Jungkook adjusts the seat and pulling the handle he drags the seat backward, making room Taehyung.
Tae keeps his stare.

"If you behave like this then I won't be able to leave baby"

Tae didn't say anything. He keeps running his hand in his hair.

"And you are changing the mood Tae,  don't blame me if  I forget the punishment"
Jungkook pulls him closer.

Tae didn't reply. He leans and kisses kook on his neck. Kook turns sidwards giving full access. Tae kisses forgetting everything leaving marks.
Jungkook resisted. He's resisting. He won't defy the orders of his fluffy baby. He just sits there feeling the warm kisses,  Taehyung is driving him insane. But one move and the mood will be ruined. Tae will do anything he wants, but if kook tries something he'll back of because it's Jungkook's punishment not his. And kook knows it.
Something is better than nothing right!!. And who's complaining though Tae on my laps kissing me deliriously. Let him do whatever he wants, I'll just comply with his moves.

Taehyung finally back off looking at the sight he just created on Kook's neck and jaw, breathing, out of energy.

"I am asking for the last time Jungkook,  stay?" he shows his puppy eyes.

How cute.. The lust filled eyes turned in this cute puppy eyes  just in a mere second.

"I know Jin hyung is waiting for you,  but I really want you to stay tonight" Tae for the first time breaks the eye contact and looks down, hands on Kook's chest sliding down in defeat.

Kook held his sliding hands and make em snake around his own neck,  Tae looks up at him with hope filled eyes.

"I want to stay Tae,  but the problem is... "

"The problem is you,  you are so tempting and irresistible"

Tae shys away.

"And I am trying to just get out from here but your cute pleading eyes won't let me leave and who am I to say no to those eye hmm?"

Tae hugs him kissing at the top of his head.

"Thank you kookie"

"Just don't blame me if..."

"You won't do anything and I know that...for sure":

Kook smirks.

"You don't know me" voice getting heavier and hands finding their way under Tae's shirt.

"I know you and I know you won't defy anything I say" Tae says confidently. Kook Shows his bunny teeths and laughs.

"ohh Taehyungie, I love you soo much"

"I know that's why I am soo confident"

"I have something for you" kook turns a little and grabs a box from  behind.

He gives it to him.

"Here baby your gift for our third date"

Tae takes it and opens.
It's  a watch,  a Gucci watch.
Tae smiles first but his smile drops.