part-25 Jealousy [Busan🍃 Pt. 2]

AUTHOR'S POV

Jackson and Jungkook went to HMZ Restaurant. Jackson being a celeb already made the reservation and they sat in the balcony area where the beautiful lake view is on the sight. For Jungkook, Taehyung is the most stylish man on the earth, cut it in the whole universe, in his eyes no one match Taehyung's style and personality. Taehyung is all about Gucci and dior, he wears Privé too as it's his Baekhyunie's brand,  but whatever he wears he turned it to fashion, he cuts his shirts and tops and still look fashionable. Taehyung is a God of Fashion.

Jungkook wanted to dress up simple,  but as Jackson wears fendi and is the style icon and his personality is just astonishing, he must  wear and look good and presentable.
Although he focuses on his dressing only when he has special dates with Tae or when Tae makes him wear something stylish and he likes to get all dressed up and ready only for Tae,  other wise he pays no heed to dressing and makeup, he wears anything Jin shops for him,  except the pink coloured clothes.
So he wears a checks shirt tucked in a blue jeans and matched it with a black over coat.

"so, how have you been doing Jungkook" Jackson asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"I've been good, i heard your new album sunbae it's amazing"

"ohhh Thank you Thank you"

"By the way sunbae you returned to Busan for work or .."

"Anni.. I wanted to spend time with my family and also the cute Hoobaes are here in Busan how come i don't return here and see them... And one of them is in front of me right now"  Jackson winks at him,  kook shyly looks away. Jackson is a flirt, everyone knows it. He possesses two qualities from his middle school. First,  he is a flirt and second, he likes to show off "a lot".

"Ahhh.. Actually i too live in Seoul" Jungkook is shy, still he tries to keep the conversation going.

"ooo you really?"

"Yea,  i am majoring in art from Seoul National university. So i shifted there with Jin hyung last year"

"Damn,  i didn't knew that,that's nice,  I talk to Jin hyung on texts but never i got to know that you are there also"

"Is it?"

"yea, i went to the university once or twice,  my friends are there too majoring in business, you must not be knowing them they are in the final year"

"Ahh.. I guess,  i just know people from my class and two three seniors that's it"

"Seniors huh?" Jackson asks in his flirty tone. Jungkook takes his coffee cup in his hand and hids behind it smiling.

"you've been in Seoul for like more than one year right?"  Jackson asks.

"Yes"

"so"

"so?"

"you found someone yet?" Jungkook's smile and blush is clearly visible.

"Ayyyye Jungkookie you are blushing, tell me who is it!"