Part-27

Its 12 in the afternoon, Jungkook did't slept for the whole night. He was thinking of all the consequences following the denial of his relationship with Taehyung by his father.

He can't imagine being parted from him, it would be a nightmare for him, he's soo used to being by Taehyung's side or having him by his side. So just a mere thought of parting makes him depressed.

He wants to meet him so bad. He get up from his bed and got ready and lastly grabbed his jacket and keys and walks out of his room.

when he reached the living room he didn't expected his father there.

"Where are you going Jungkook?"

"To meet a friend" He instantly replies, angrily.

"Don't lie there,  you are going to meet Taehyung right?" Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but didn't said anything.

"Answer me"

"Taehyung  already returned to Seoul" Jin said approaching both of them.

"Y-yes he left yesterday" Jungkook joined.

Taehyung is still in Busan. But Jin just lied, he know Jungkook wants to meet Tae and being a supportive brother, he'll stand by Jungkook till the end to solve all the bullshit and bring together the lovers who are meant to be with each other.

Jungkook gets in his car and drove directly to Jimins.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Last night was rough, really rough, i just slept for like two three hours. I was so worried for Jungkookie, that idiot has a habit of overthinking and i know he for sure not even for once have closed his eyes and i can really bet on it. Right now he must be having puffy  and sleep deprived eyes.

I wanted to talk to him properly last night but Jiminie  said to give him some time to think and to talk to his dad, so i didn't disturbed him. 

I just had lunch with Jimin's family, i must say his family is so upright and open. His dad is just like him so cheerful and full of energy. And Mrs. Park she's a sweetest lady I've ever met. I always feel at home in Jiminie's house. Back when we were still in middle school we use to plan random night stays at each other's house and our families are very close.

I didn't got a proper sleep so now i am gonna sleep till evening i am having my train back to Seoul in the night, so i better  sleep now.

AUTHOR'S POV

There's  a knock on the door.Tae thought it may be Jimin.

"Come in"  he says absentmindedly.

Jungkook walks in,  Tae didn't know it's him. He is facing in the opposite direction , standing near the bed busy in his phone, his back is facing him.

Jungkook backhugs him. Tae surprisingly looks backward and smiles when he sees him and leans on him.

"Jungkookie" he says lovingly.

"Hmm"

"I thought you will not come"

"Here i am"

Tae breaks the hug and faces him. He looks tired and knackered the way Taehyung guessed.

"Ohh! my Kookie you didn't sleep well last night"

"Hmm was thinking a bit"

"A bit"

"Hmm"

"Not a bit a lot kookie"

"Ahhh yeah"

"tell me everything"

Jungkook sits at the edge of the bed and look at Tae, turns him and held both of his hands, intertwining with his own.