part- 34 Dates💕

Jungkook fell for him the first time he saw him ...Taehyung fell for him when he saw how much the younger cares for him, how much he means for him and the best thing was -- Taehyung knew kook likes him and will be on the top of the world if Tae returns his feelings still he waited, he didn't burdened Taehyung to like or love him back, this is what attracted Taehyung towards Jungkook the most.

What if Jungkookie didn't came drunk that night, I would be oblivious of how deeply he feels for me. Although, I knew I mean soo much for him, still listening to all those feelings from him makes me the happiest person. My Jungkookie is shy, he would have never made the first move, he was insecure, he thought I'll run away from him. But little did this idiot knew I loved him too, i still do. Be with me Jungkookie forever please.

Tae is lost in his thoughts resting his head comfortably on the window. They are going back to the apartment after the chasing drama.
Jungkook looks back to him from the passenger seat and sees him smiling, looking out of the window.

"Tae we are here" he was brought back from his trance.

"yeah"

Namjoon drops them and went back to his own house.

............

On entering the apartment Jungkook helds Tae's hand who's walking towards his room and pulls him in a backhug, resting his chin comfortably on his shoulder, wrapping arms around Tae's arm on his torso.
Taehyung giggles.

"Will take you tomorrow my Tae, my date"

"Ahh Really?" Tae turns his head a little to look back.

"Yeah... The more I delay the more days you'll add to my punishment"

"you thought well"

"I have to"

Suddenly Tae pouts. And goes silent for some moments.
Jungook turns him holding him by his waist.

"What happened baby?  Why so pouty?" Kook leans forward to kiss him right on those pouty lips. But Tae pushes him back by placing his pointer finger on his lips.

"I am tired and hungry"

"Let's cook but first.. " kook pulles him closer.

"First?"

"Stop being a cutie or I'll forget about the punishment"

"Like I'll let you forget" Tae giggles. Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

"Don't challenge me my snack or I'll eat you for dinner tonight" Kook cockily smiles. Tae's ears turned red, his eyes automatically falles on Kook's lips and in return kook licks them sexily and dives in to kiss him on his neck. Tae didn't backed him,  instead tilted his head a bit to give complete exposure, kook keeps leaving kisses from his neck to jaw... But then..

"You horny bunny... " Tae hit him on his chest and Jungkook stopped smiling victoriously.

"Let's cook or I'll loose my senses and will end up eating you" Kook winks at him,  Tae cheeks tinted a red shade again, he hits him again.

"No we'll order you must be tired too"

"I can still cook,  if you are craving something to eat like i do" Tae got what he's trying to say by saying like i do,  jungkook is carving to eat his favorite meal. But Tae behaved innocent. Let's take it innocent you horny bunny. Tae smiles a little.

"Nothing in particular,  we'll order, you just go and change in your comfortable clothes hmm?" he strokes his cheeks gently. Kook holds his hand and kisses on his palm.