part-6 I hear your voice

Jungkook takes a deep breath and mustered all courage and decided to finally call Taehyung..... He was moving back and forth in his room... With his one hand on his waist and one in his hair...

JUNGKOOK POV

"I have to do it, I can't make him wait forever otherwise someone else would lure him away and what if he is still not that much connected to me the way the am to him?... He will easily fall for someone else if I delay it further...I have to do it... Jeon jungkook you can do it... Phewwwww!!JUNGKOOK-AHH HWAITING!! "

(Jungkook picked his phone up and stood still before calling tae)

Taehyung was eagerly waiting for Jungkook's call fidgeting in his room throwing the cushions on the bad recklessly... he is soo excited to hear his voice although he had heard it when he chased him back then but still he wants to hear what jungkook will talk, what will be the feeling he'll get from listening his voice...

TAEHYUNG POV
Its already midnight, clock struck 12:00 just now. Why he's taking so long he must have called?
I think he's playing with me again... such a shy bitch and wha--
(his thoughts were interrupted)

"Taehyung-ahh come down Dad wants to talk to you" ( his mom shouted from downstairs)
What now? I just came back from dad's office,, what if jungkook calls I'll not be able to pick up his call

"Taehyung-ahh are you listening? You there? "

"yeah omma! I am coming"

(He rushed downstairs and left his phone in his bedroom)

In the meantime Jungkook called 3 times already and Taehyung is not picking.....

JUNGKOOK POV
" why he's not picking up?"
" Is he alright?"
"omo! how would I know, he's scaring a shit out of me"
" No! no! may be he's just playing with me, but he's so excited to hear my voice he would not do that....hmmmm... for sure. .." "lets try again"

At 2:00 AM Taehyung finally came back to his room after helping his father in some company matters.. He's soo tired right now and he was too caught up in the work that he forgot about Jungkook's phone call.... Then he pick up his phone from the side table of his bed to set alarm for morning ...

TAEHYUNG POV

10 missed calls from bunny🐰
At ~12:08 AM
~12:10AM
~12:15 AM
~12:20 AM
~12:40 AM
~12:42 AM
~12:50 AM
~1:15 AM
~1:30 AM
~1:55AM
" O my god!!... I forgot about the call he must be very angry... What should I do? I messed it up... Fuck! fuck! fuck!.... "(Tae fell on his bed upside down getting too frustrated with himself... Throwing the pillows here and there then suddenly--)

Ring ring ring..... His phone rang

He searched for his phone on the bed.. But can't find it... Becuz he messed up the blankets and now his phone is lost, he is only hearing it ringing.... (poor Tae)
" found it! o yeah!  its him! phewww! I'll pick it up now"

Tae: h-he-hello?

Kook: Tae you scared a shit out me, why were you not picking up the fucking phone? Are you alright?Are you hurt anywhere? Where were you, I was trying ur phone for the last two hours. Pleass tell me you are alright!!!
(Jungkook's tone was a bit scared, worried, angry at the same time and a slight crack in his voice)

Tae: hey! calm down I am fine I am completely fine...  Are you alright?

Kook: ......