Part- 38 The Escape ✨

Ding dong
Ding dong

"ottoke?" Tae panicks, biting his nails. And Kook's actions doesn't seem to calm him.

Jungkook moving back and forth, hand on waist another rubbing his own forehead. Eyes closed, wrinkled forehead. The doorbell ringing continuously.

Suddenly.

"Tae!! come here" he grabs Tae's wrist and drags him to the closet. Taehyung is confused.

"Just sit here, I'll go attend them okay" Kook picks him suddenly and settles him in the closet, siding the hanging shirts, jackets and hoodies. Tae pouts followed by a shy smile.

"We got a problem here Tae and you are smiling?" Kook asks worried carefully pulling back the hangers and settling Tae's hair.

"I always dreamed of hiding in the closet and waiting eagerly for the one who hids me in...just like this"

"You are sometimes too adorable,, do you even have an idea about that?"

Tae shyly hids behind one of JK's shirt.
Kook leans and pecks his cheeks one by one.
Kook steps back to close the door, Tae speaks from behind the shirt.

"Come soon"

"Yea baby" kook ruffles his hair, pinching his nose whispering 'cute' and slowly close the door leaving a creak.

"What took you so long to open the door?" His father said frustrated, while his mum just hugs him.

"Bunny I missed you"

"I missed you too omma" he hugs back.

They enters and kook closes the front door.

"I-I was upstairs and the music on my headphones was high, so didn't hear the doorbell" he says walking behind them.

"It's okay sunshine" his mom turns and holds him by his arm.

"W-why all of a sudden?" he asks confused.

"We wanted to surprise you both"

Yes you did,,,, surprised us both me and Tae.

"No! We Actually came here to congratulate our elder son, after all he made it to such a big company.. No joke..I am soo proud of him"

"Y-yeah Appa he worked hard for getting in"

"I heard Namjoon got in as well?"

"He did too, they both studied together for this company" Jungkook hold a proud smile and so do his parents.

"Where's Jin?"

Ohh yeah hyung. Thanks to him or I would have been in a huge trouble... Well i am still in huge trouble... but they could have found us doing uhhhh.... Damnnn..

"He's in the company ..first day"

"Ohhh yeah i facetime with him in the morning, we thought he'd be back by now, i baked a cake for him, he don't know we'll be here"
His mom said placing the bags on the center table in the living room....

"we wanted to surprise our big boy but your mom informed him that we are here just half hour before arriving she can't keep her mouth shut and.." his father said and look at his mom, she's looking at the already half cut cake on the table.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Who baked this one?" she says ignoring his father's taunt her for ruining the surprise visit observing the cake kook made for Tae.

Kook panicked.

"I-i did... "

"There are two plates it looks fresh is someone here"