part- 24 Busan 🍃

AUTHOR'S POV

"Stop with this PDA you both"

Jin says eyeing both Tae and Kook they are hugging and kissing each other for the last twenty minutes.

Jin and Jungkook are leaving for Busan, they are at the Railway Station. Jungkook is very reluctant to even bring Tae at the station and to even hold his hand in public, he thought people may recognize him and it will be a big news.
But Tae is already prepared, he wore a hoodie and covered himself also the facemask is the saviour.
Tae became sad when the train arrives, Jungkook on the other hand helping Jin and Namjoon to put the bags in.
He came back to Tae and hold his face in his hands, slids his facemask a little and kissed him. They both are into it deeply that they didn't heard Jin shouting from behind to go, finally he huffs and patted on Kook's shoulder and they broke the kiss. Placing their foreheads against each other.

"I'll miss you Tae"

"i don't know how i am gonna spend this entire week without you kookie"

"concentrate on your work,  i want your next album on the top of the charts"

"i will kookie"

"yes baby"

"now i understand how you must have felt when i left for the tour.. damn it was for one whole month, i really hate seeing off"

"don't be sad babe"

"i love you kookie"

"i love you more"

"Love you even more"

"lov-"

"don't argue with me.. I love you the most and-"

Tae was interrupted by a peck on his cheeks.

"okay you love me the most" kook eye smiles.

Namjoon and Teahyung bid their goodbyes and left with a crying Taehyung, Namjoon don't know how to calm him,  so he called up Kook just five minutes after the train left and somehow Tae stopped crying. Namjoon dropped him home. ..

..
..
..
..
..
..

"owww..My sunshines are here" Mrs.Jeon says huggin Jungkook. Jin's always a little awkward with his family, he didn't even joined the hug until kook pulls him and made him join them forcefully.
His father came from behind and joins too.

"how was the Journey?" he asks. Jin picks the bags and leaves for his room. It's a typical scene whenever they come to their hometown. Jin still don't talk to them, only when the topic involves Jungkook of course.

"hyung!" He ignores and keeps walking.

"leave him be, I'll talk to him later". His mom replies.

"Anyways how's the journey Jungkookie?" dad asks again.

"it was nice,  i keep sleeping the whole time hihihi"

"My bunny became so slim, don't you eat enough? Jin looks slim too"

"No omma we both are fit,  it's just you are seeing us after three months"

"Maybe,  but now I'll make sure you both will eat enough homemade food for the whole one week" Mrs.Jeon said pinching his cheeks.

"Enough his cheeks are red, it looks like you'll pull 'em out completely,  let him rest" Mr.jeon said walking back to the living room.

"Why would i.. I miss my bunny baby soo much,  we didn't even get time to go to Seoul and meet both of our sunshine"