part- 33

The door cracks open and there stands five persons in complete black attire, with guns in both of their hands.....

"SURRENDER!" the police shouts.

"Do we look like we are here to surrender" the one leading them smirks and opened fire.
The police pushes Namjoon,  kook and Mr.kim behind a table and they hid behind other things placed there.

They keep firing at each other.

"I ...i didn't expected the firing hyung" Jungkook speaks ducking under the table.

"Me as well,  i thought we'll captured that bastard easily"

"Where is Tae's dad?"

"don't panic i am right behind you....they just.. "

"Duck Mr.Kim" Namjoon pulls him down.

"O God they are not stopping"

"STOP THE FIRING YOU FREAKS!!"
the cop shouts.

"JUST LEAVE THIS BUILDING AND WE'LL STOP"
the chaser shouts from the other side.

"YOU BASTARD, YOU CHASED KIM TAEHYUNG AND THREATENED HIM YOUR PLACE IS BEHIND THE BARS"

"OHHH THEN FACE US"
They keeps firing. It goes on for some minutes. The cops called for back up, but the back up will take time of course abd here they are running out of time.

The chaser gestures  his partner and the other nods.
One of them makes it inside the room, firing the bullets furiously.
He fires at the table where Namjoon is hiding,  jungkook pulls him to his side,  when Jungkook is pulling him, the person tightly held Namjoon's collar and throw him away and grabs Jungkook by his neck, pointing the gun at him.

"EVERYONE STOP OR THIS ONE HERE DIES!!"

The firing stops.

Silence.

Everyone stands on their spots.

"I WANT EVERY ONE OF YOU TO DROP YOUR GUNS!" The chaser comes inside the room followed by the other three.

"NOW!" he howls and his partners points their guns on them.

The cops drops their guns. Namjoon and Mr. Kim panics.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO MY BROTHER" Namjoon shouts.

"Look here you shitass,  don't shout" The chaser says and takes Jungkook from his partner, holding him by his neck pointing his own gun.
Jungkook didn't struggles in his hold he knows the situation is not in their hands right now,  so he stands still.

Taehyung can't keep calm ,how could he. He looks at the location carefully in Namjoon's still open laptop. He's having intuitions again, bad ones. So he drove to that building directly calling someone then put the phone back in his pocket. Reaching there, he runs towards the fifth floor, panting,  but he didn't stop. He hears firing. He panicks and ran even fast.
He reached the block and freezes when he sees a person holding kook by his neck, pointing the gun at him. His eyes started tearing up.

"NO!!" he shouts and everyone 's attention diverts to the voice... Taehyung's voice.
Jungkook looks at him, fear is evident in his eyes. Why?  Why Tae?  I asked you not to come here.

"look who's here, Kim Taehyung, V!  V!  Is here everyone" he laughs. But all of them stood there fisting their hands. They can't do anything,  jungkook's is in his hold.

"Please don't,  don't do anything to him,  please leave him please" Tae starts crying.

"TAE I ASKED YOU NOT TO COME HERE" jungkook shouts.   But Taehyung ignored.