Trust?

Hey guys in this chapter the gang helps Error trust them...thought I don't think he can trust anyone anymore...Let's get on with the story!

———————————————————————————

Errors POV
I had gone to the bathroom....but when I came back I found a little nosy nightmare looking through MY stuff,I quickly teleported in front of nightmare and said " what are you doing?" He was so shocked he almost tripped but caught himself he then answered " why...are you making new weapons" that's when I completely snapped and looked at him with anger and said " for reason I CANT tell you!" And with that I took my things and left. I was so mad I hadn't even noticed I had accidentally cut myself with my pencil my blood was dripping as I kept walking nightmare was following me that's when I turned around and said,

(Error) " what are you following me for?"

(Nightmare) " I want to know what the weapons are for"

(Error) " there for something I can't tell you"

(Nightmare) " why not?!"

(Error) " because I just can't!"

(Nightmare) " you don't trust me...you don't trust us do you?"

(Error) "......TRUST is a fake word it has a meaningless definition...people only leave when you need them the most"

(Nightmare) " but we're not like that!"

(Error) " how can you be so sure!"

(Nightmare) " error I understand you have been hurt before but we won't leave you alone we're here for you"

(Error) " THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY BROTHER SAID BEFORE I LOST HIM!"

(Nightmare) " error....I-"

(Error) " why trust someone...when you might lose them"

(Nightmare) " error....look at me I know what it is to be betrayed to lose everything you love...I also have a brother..."

(Error) " I....i just don't know if I can go through something like that again to...trust someone"

(Nightmare) " error look I know how that feels I though I would never be able to trust someone when I was betrayed by my brother...dream he turned his back on me when I needed him the most"

(Error) "......how did you learn to trust again?"

(Nightmare) " I learned because of the gang when I had recruited them for my team they taught me how to trust again..."

(Error) " heh...it's funny ain't it...you king of nightmares wanting MY trust when I'm nothing but a glitch..heh"

(Nightmare) " I don't see a glitch..I see a person who fought a tough war but his scars never healed correctly"

(Error) " I..i..thanks nightmare"

(Nightmare) " no problem...now what's the weapon for?"

(Error) "........war...."

(Nightmare) "!!!!!...wait are you saying..."

(Error) "...yes there will be another war but this time I will be fighting alone...and fighting against my brother..."

(Nightmare) " what...going to happen to you?"

(Error) " I'm not sure but this war will be good against evil..."

(Nightmare) " let us come and help you!"

(Error) " NO! I will not let you risk being your life's for mine!"