Day 1

Trying something new the brothers are going to share one POV, I'm going to se who's you guys like it.
Errors text
Inks text

The brothers POV (ink and error)
We've got 1 day left, one day to train, to prepare for the fight of our lives, well actually we only have 23 hours brother, but who's keeping count, Hehehehe. Yeah, yeah whatever Bro, we have to stay focused and make sure our "army" is ready for the fight. Right, We don't have very long before destiny comes. Error? Yes brother? Are you scared? Why do you ask ink? Because I'm afraid error, afraid of losing, afraid of failing, what i-if we don't make it back, what if one of us d- woah, woah, woah, breath ink, take a deep breathe, calm down, it's going to be ok brother, I'll make sure of that. Ok, yeah, yeah your right. I need to just relax. That's all. Are you alright now? Yes of course, I'm sorry I freaked out a little, I guess I got ahead of myself. Yeah I noticed, you tend to get ahead of yourself often. I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that and continue on the task at hand. As we were saying we have to make final preparations before the final battle, it's time we upgrade our weapons and get a few new toys;we're going to give destiny everything we've got.

Errors POV
I told my brother to go and test our army, challenging each. We need to make sure we're ready for everything; " make sure you test them to their limits, make sure they use there proper tactics and strategies and most of all make sure there really prepared for this, ok ink"  he nodded and headed towards the group. I sighed and walked deeper into the endless void. I needed to look through my weapons and choose the strongest and most resourceful weapons I have. I hid them in between my jacket and grabbed my chest full of weapons and carried it towards the group; as I grew closer and closer to the gang I could hear gaster blasters, bombs and the sound of a slashing knifes echo through the anti-void. I stared at the scene before me. Ink was now fighting with cross but it seems he already got through killer and dust as they both off to the side, cuts and bruises on them all while horror and nightmare stood in a straight line waiting for their turn to fight with my twin. I set the chest down and walked quietly over to the sight, I then pulled out my swords and tackled horror; starling him. This action caused ink, cross and nightmare to stare at me with shock, I took advantage of their slight moment of hesitation and caught them up in my string, "error what are you doing?!" Ink questioned, concern laced in his voice as he spoke. " we need to be prepared for anything, I caught you all off guard and managed to capture three all while attacking one, in just 1 minute I took down four of you. That means on the battle field there would've only been 3 of us left to attack destiny. What I'm trying to say is that you need to be on your feet, be cautious and alert; who knows what her soldiers are capable of so we need to be on our best and stay alert." I proceeded to get off of horror and de-summoned my strings. I got up and summoned my gaster blasters shooting towards my twin brother, thankfully he dodged it understanding my point and nodded.

I turned to look behind me and killer and dust summoned their gaster blasters and shot at me. I leaped and landed right behind them, I kicked dust in the back sending him flying and used my strings to tangle killer, killer used his knife to cut through and leaped at me. I smiled and teleported out of the way, avoiding the slash that killer sent my way. I smirked at I teleported above the team and managed to entangle them in my strings. I managed to catch at all of them and round them up. I laughed at their shocked faces and let them go. I headed back to the chest and waved for them to follow. Time for upgrades.

Nightmares POV
I watched as error grinned and walked away from the group and signaled to follow. As we all headed towards error I heard a voice in the far distance, I turned to find no one behind me and shrugged it off. That was a mistake that I'll regret for the rest of my life. We continued to walk towards error and he opened a chest looking box he turned to us and explained

" well I think it's about time we all get upgrades you know just Incase we need a little back up"