Day 4

Nightmares POV
Me and the gang started training yesterday, now we have only 4 days before the war. We mastered new tactics for war and we mastered how to manipulate our magic. We also learned how to turn our strengths into weaknesses. We've been improving but I can sense a great amount of negativity emitting off of Error. He's been secretive lately, he doesn't want me to know what he's up to and he's been getting distant, but every time I decide to confront him about the matter he only ignores me. Error seems to be concentrated on the war and I understand that but I'm concerned about his well being as well, and lately he's not acting like himself. He seems to be more focused and tense as well as stressed, but he won't tell me what he's up to, he won't tell any of us, even his twin brother ink who had already noticed his particularly strange behavior.

Error POV
I can't stop. Not now. I'm so close.

Lately I have been working on something, something spectacular,something that could possibly save the lives of my loved one along with my friends and family.  I call it Project E34. I know you guys might be asking " what, in the multiverses name, is project E34?" Well project E34 is a project I have been working on, where I have been conducting my magic into pendants that could possibly save my loved ones from the wag of the war. As you could recall I had found out a way to conduct my magic into all the 6 pendants, or so I thought. After I had conducted my magic into all the 6 pendants, the magic had quickly gathered into a source of energy and shot back
into my chest. The wind was knocked out of me, as my body had been struck against the ground. I grunted in frustration as I  continued to get up. Once I was up I noticed that one of the pendants had cracked. I cursed under my breath and inspected the cracked pendant. It appears that it cracked due to the amount of compacted pressure and all the mass coming out of the pendant. In other words the pendants cracked due to the overflow of compacted magic. After that difficult experience I finally found a way to conduct my magic into all 6 pendants after, Of course replacing the cracked one. After another training lesson with the gang I walked father into the void and started to conduct my magic into all of the 6 pendants as all my magic was placed into those pendants quickly closed them with some of my soul essence and used my strings as chains to place around the neck. I shut my eyes waiting for some kind of explosion, but nothing. I opened my eyes I then inspected the pendants. They were all fine, I giggled then my giggle turned into a chuckle  then into a full on laughters. I was laughing like a maniac until I managed to calm myself. I took a deep breath and smiled in glee. Now all my loved ones would be save from the damage of the war. As I finished picking up and placed everything where it should be, I turned to leave to meet an angry ink and nightmare. I stared at them dumbfounded, where they spying on me this whole time? I soon went from dumbfounded to irritated, they had been spying on me! I took a deep breath before asking with a deep menacing voice, " what?" Both ink and nightmare were taken by surprise as they took a step back, due as a result to my menacing voice. I shook my head and walked right past them. As soon as I had brushed past nightmare and ink, my brother said, "so that's you've been up to this whole time." This comment stopped me in my tracks. Nightmare then took my arm and made me face them, he wore an irritated expression as he said, " when will you ever learn to stop keeping secrets from your loved ones?" I stared at the ground in disappointment, I knew they were disappointed in me, but that didn't matter, I knew if I had told them about my project they probably would have stopped me. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I was doing it for good intentions. My emotions were a mess, I was a mess, I knew I was mentally, emotionally and physically ready for this war, but I wasn't ready for what the war could bring or do to my loved ones.

Inks POV
Silence. That's how it was, for what seemed to be eternity. He wouldn't answer, he wouldn't move, he wouldn't even bother to look at me and nightmare. He was completely frozen, that was until he seemed to grow angry and growled at me and nightmare. He then took a step towards us and snarled, " sO wHaT?! iVe BeEn wOrKiNg oN tHiS pRoJeCt fOr yOu gUyS! iTs nOt My FaUlT I CarE AbOuT YoU gUyS!....it's nOt my fAult I'm scaRed...it's not mY fAUlt I care, oR have emoTions...It's not mY fAuLt. Is it?" He was scared? Him? The god of destruction? I was foolish I was to blind to see that my own brother was scared, scared for us, scared of losing us. And now here we were making him feel bad for trying to protect us. Why is that we confuse good intentions for bad ones? I shook my head in disappointment, I was disappointed in myself for being naive and ignorant. I was disappointed because this whole time I was trying to make my brother feel bad about himself when he was only trying to protect what he cares for the most, his loved ones.