Day 10

Errors POV
We've been training nonstop...we haven't eaten, we haven't slept and we haven't gone home..because if we even take the slightest break it decreases our chances of winning....so we've decided to train until we can no more...

Inks POV
Me and my brother have been training in the anti-void for the past hours we've been practicing our attacks and we've developed new ones...but errors so much stronger then me..he's even developed his powers faster then me. I'm already tired while Error doesn't seem like he's even broke a sweat. I concentrated and dodging and he concentrated on attacking then we switched roles...seems like attacking is much more easier then dodging. After a while we both were dodging and attacking making it a little more harder since we were multi-tasking but I managed while Error seemed at ease with this. Then I thought...' has he done this before?' I was brought out of my trance when my brother stopped attacking me and said

(Error) " brother have you forgotten?"

(Ink) " what?"

(Error) " have you forgotten that we've multitasked like this before?"

(Ink) " I-I think so..."

(Error) " -sighs- we've been through this before...we've trained like this and we've been in a situation like this once..the first time we ever did this was in the multiversal war...."

(Ink) "......e-error?.."

(Error) " I-I'm ok-"

(Ink) " *hugs brother* I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry...I forgot about you and hurt you all these years..I'm sorry brother"

(Error) " *stiffens* I-i...ink its ok..."

(Ink) " are you sure?"

(Error) " yeah bro...let's get back to training"

(Ink) "ok brother"

-meanwhile back with nightmare-

Nightmares POV
It's been 24 hours.....and there no sign of error or his brother...we've been looking non-stop but we're losing hope that errors alive...I haven't seen him ever since he went to go talk to his brother..but we've looked everywhere. we searched most of the AUs even the recent one like deltarune but we've found nothing...and there's not a lot AUs left to search...Error where are you.

Killers POV
It's all my fault...it's all my fault, ITS ALL MY FAULT! I knew that something was wrong when Error left..I knew it was a bad idea when he left to go talk to his brother..but I ignored 'my guts' and I let him go I didn't stop him...and now he's gone because of me...ITS ALL MY FAULT!! Why did I let you go Error because of me your dead because of me I lost my best friend.. IM SORRY!!! I'm so sorry...

Horror's POV
We've been searching...and theres nothing. He's not anywhere we've looked for an entire day and I'm losing hope..I don't want to find out the my best friend is dead..I don't want to know that he's dust...I-i don't think I could handle that....he means so much to me..WHY IS IT ALWAYS HIM! Why does it always have to be him who's in danger...why?

Dust's POV
I've noticed that we've gotten nowhere we've looked for 24 hours now and there nothing, there are still about 20 AUs to check..and there's no error. No trace of him. No signs. Not even a footprint. It's like he's completely disappeared..like he just disintegrated From reality. But I know he didn't...at least not without a fight. And knowing Error, I know he would've put up a big fight...but there's no damage in any AU no sign of destruction..no nothing. So he wasn't in a fight. BUT THEN WHERE IS HE? Where could he be? And what happened to him? Unless....*gasp* unless he was never in an AU in the first place...but where else could he be? THE ANTI-VOID!!!

Cross's POV
Errors gone...at least that my theory..but then again Error is the god of destruction meaning that he would have put up a fight. So if there no damage and no signs of error anywhere...then that means he was never in an AU and If he was..he wasn't walking
Cause there's no footprints to be found. I was brought out of my thoughts when I realized I knew where Error was " THE ANTI-VOID!" Me and dust said in union. We both looked at each other and nodded..we knew where Error was. We quickly went to go warn the others. We had decided that we would cover more ground i we split up and looked in different part of undertale. nightmare went to the ruins, Killer and horror went to the hotlands and me and dust went to Snowdin. We quickly teleported and grabbed horror and killer and we all teleported to nightmare.

Narrators POV
After Killer, horror, dust and cross teleported to nightmare cross and dust said to the rest of the gang

(Cross and dust) " we know where Error is!"

(Nightmare) " what?!? Where is he?"

(Dust) " he's in the anti-void"

(Horror) " what?!? How do you know?"

(Cross) " just think about it..errors no where to be found, there's no signs that lead to error missing and there's no destruction in any AU so Error wasn't even in an AU when he disappeared..so he had to be in the anti-void...it's the only logical explanation."

(Dust) " plus if Error had been attacked...then he obviously would have attacked back and errors the god of destruction, so his attacks would have a big affect in the AU that the fight had happened in"

(Killer) " you guys do have a point"

(Nightmare) " alright lets go to the anti-void"

(Nightmare, dust, cross,horror and killer) " *all mumble* Were coming Error"

-end of chapter-