The talk

Inks POV
Error and me met up in the anti-void we were going to hang out today we both have been quite busy and we haven't seen each other for a few days. I was happy I was going to see my brother again I know it's only been a few days but when you have a twin brother, you just get lonely without them around. By the time i got to the anti-void my brother was already there waiting there for me. I waved at him and he waved back but he seemed nervous and worried...but I could also feel it in my soul..ever since Error brought my soul back I feel everything he feels when we're near each other. Once me and Error had met up we talked for a while and after we discussed a few things, we decided were to go undertale for a stroll. We both teleported there and appeared in the ruins we walked towards the Snowdin...but Error was acting awfully strange he was tense, worried, scared, nervous and anxious...something was really bothering my brother but something told me it wasn't a good thing....

Errors POV
Me and my bro had met up in the anti-void then we decided we would go and take a stroll in undertale, after we arrived we started to head towards snowdin but as we were walking it was silent completely silent....I could tell that my brother knew that something was up. And to be honest I was terrified I didn't want my brother to disapprove of me and nightmare and I didn't want to leave nightmare either. Ink finally broke the silence and said

(Ink) " so brother how have you been lately?"

(Error) " uh I've been fine how about you?"

(Ink) " I've been doing well"

(Error) "......"

(Ink) " what have you been up to?"

(Error) " nothing much just keeping my side of the balance under control"

(Ink) " that's great!"

(Error) " yeah..."

(Ink) "...so anything new ?"

(Error) "!!! Uhhh n-nope!"

(Ink) " so there's nothing new you wanna talk about?!"

(Error) " n-NopE hEhH"

(Ink) " error tell me what's wrong"

(Error) " w-WhY wOuLd aNyThiNG bE WroNG?!"

(Ink) " 1.Because your voice is glitching so your obviously lying 2. You've been awfully tense and anxious & 3. I can feel it in my soul that your not ok"

(Error) " Uh-hH I-i-I d-DoNT kNoW wHat yOuR taLkiNG aBoUT"

(Ink) " error"

(Error) " I-i-I-i-I-i-i-I-"

(Ink) " brother! calm down!"

(Error) " I-I'm sorry"

(Ink) " now tell me what's wrong"

(Error) " ink..me and nightmare are dating"

(Ink) " WHAT!??!"

(Error) "...we've been dating for a few days now..."

(Ink) " HOW-WHY-WHEN?!?"

(Error) " ....I-i-i"

(Ink) " how could you be dating nightmare?!"

(Error) " it happened once I-i found him crying in his bedroom..."

(Ink) " AND WHY WERE YOU IN HIS BEDROOM?!"

(Error) " well it's a long story..."

(Ink) " well you better start talking!"

-flash back-

I was in the mansion with the rest of the gang and we had just got back from the 'incident' we talked and set some rules down but during the talk I feeling an immense amount of pain through out my body so by the time we were done talking I could feel myself passing out so they hugged me but I teleported out of their grasp out of pure pain I quickly apologized for my behavior and left..but they were following me and I was unaware when I was in the hallways I stopped and checked on my injuries-

(Ink) " WHY DIDNT YOU TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR INJURIES?!"

(Error) " I'm trying to finish my flash back Ink!"

Anyways I checked on my injuries and saw that I was severely damaged and didn't have enough magic to heal it all right away so I headed towards my room so I could rest then heal myself but when I had finally reached my door and was about to enter I heard a THUD I quickly turned around and saw an angry nightmare and the gang so I quickly moved inside my room to prevent anymore severe injuries..I quickly fell asleep and woke up after a whole and healed all my wounds. Once done healing my wounds I decided I would find the gang so I went out to look for them and I finally found them hiding in the basement, shaking and shivering in fear I snuck up behind them and asked what they were doing they screamed in terror and told me not to scare them like that then they explained the nightmare was mad at them and took it out on poor killer I told them to not worry cause I would not let them get injured in my watch they soon calmed down and we went to prepare dinner. After dinner was complete we all sat down and ate..and we talked..talked about things I would never tell them before..after dinner was complete we noticed nightmare had not come down to eat so Killer offered to bring it up but his fear was clearly displayed so I took the plate and told them to go rest they all did as told and I headed towards nightmares room I finally got there and heard whimpers that soon turned into sniffling with then turned into sobs I immediately walked in and saw him crying near the edge of the bed I walked over and tried to ask him why he was crying but he wouldn't respond and he would face away from me so I acted quick and hugged him...he tired to get out of grip but it was no use he soon hugged back as i creased his skull he was calm so I asked once more why he was upset he seemed to go upset again and I comforted him once again soon I found out why he was upset..he was upset because he thought I didn't trust. I told him otherwise but he seemed convinced that I was lying..so out if desperation I kissed him..he kissed back but we soon broke apart but he thought I only kissed him out of pity but I told him he was wrong and we both confessed that we loved each other...that when nightmare asked me to be his boyfriend..

-end of flash back -

(Ink) " error you cant trust him he could by lying to you or tricking you!"

(Error) " b-but ink"

(Ink) " error HES THE KING OF NIGHTMARES!"

(Error) " and I'm the god of destruction"

(Ink) " yes but your part of a balance and you might be the god of destruction but your not evil!"

(Error) " brother-"

(ink) " HE COULD HURT YOU OR EVEN KILL YOU!"

(Error) "...ink your judging him to fast..."

(Ink) " he could be worse then dream! Dreams so selfish, annoying and he's a sadist!"

(Error) "......."

(Ink) " error....brother he could be a danger to you he could be like dream or even worse Error...he isn't right for you"

(Error) ".....you don't even know him!"

(Ink) " error please think about this!"

(Error) ".....ink...I love him"

(Ink) " you CANT Error please open your eyes hes bad news!"

(Error) " b-but you could be wrong! There could be some good in him!"

(Ink) " error pleas-"

" my children you must met to the anti-void immediately it's urgent...someone has come to pay a visit..."

(Ink & Error) " mom?!"