Stop!

Fates POV
I watched as my child...Error turned insane the power of destruction within him was consuming him and he could nothing...I watched as my other child errors brother watched with complete horror and as his friends watched in complete fear..Error managed to contain himself ...but at a cost..the power within him was killing him his soul cracked the sound echoed through the anti-void as Errors soul started to crack he pulled out his soul to show the poor mangled soul had cracked right in the middle not completely but it was half way there, blood started to spill from his mouth as he watched his soul shake and crack some more but this time in the sides he only watched as his power of destruction was killing him he shook but he didn't scream he stared but he didn't cry he felt but he hasn't died....yet. Error ignored his pain and put his soul inside as he spoke 6 simple words that shattered my soul... " no one will miss a glitch"

Inks POV
I watched as my brother was suffering because of..me I was bringing him pain once again..the destruction within him wanted to be free wanted to cause trouble wanted to see blood spilled..I watched as Error calmed down but spoke 6 words the traumatized me " no one will miss a glitch" he then took out his tortured soul and watched as his magic swirled eager to destroy whatever was in sight in a blink of any eye Error summoned his dagger and brought it to his soul he watched his soul with no emotion in his eyes he then raised his hand and...

Nightmares POV
I watched as Error became less and less stable causing him to lose his mind he shook immensely and he mumbled words under his breath his glitching only grew worse as he couldn't contain his power it was feeding from his insanity's and it wanted more it wanted so much more...

Cross' POV
I watched as my friend became insane due to his magic, his magic the magic that made him suffer,the magic that had pained him for so many years and the magic that had gave him life...this very magic was driving error insane he was his magic wanted to destroy it wanted to be set free..it wanted to cause pain and see blood spilled but Error wouldn't let that happen...Error had become corrupted due to his magic...his powerful yet gentle magic..the magic that could destroy and kill millions yet that same magic could bring back lives and save worlds...Error would soon lose control...becoming addicted to his very magic.....destruction.....

Dust POV
Error was suffering the very pain I had beard many years ago he was slowly turning insane due to his pain,suffering and magic these 3 things were driving him insane and there was no cure error could not be saved...he was going to lose it turning into a killing destroying machine but if he was to feel something other then pain, hate and insanity he could be saved but time was ticking and error had become a ticking time bomb it was only a matter of time before he detonated causing death and mass destruction all over the multiverse.....

Killer POV
I watched in horror as I saw what error had become he had changed but it was not his fault but his magic's fault as his magic consumed him Error was disappearing he was forgetting who he was..Error was forgetting everything...I watched as Error only chuckled at his own pain...

Horror's POV
Error had been in pain so much pain...how had we not notice we thought he was ok since everything was back to normal..but the truth was that error had never stop feeling pain..he was only brought more...he was destroying himself on the inside..but what I'm afraid of is..are we too late to save him?

Narrators POV
They had all been thinking but what they hadn't noticed was that error was planning to kill himself and as fate and ink watched in terror as Error had accepted his death..they could not..the one thing that  no one noticed was...error was going to die anyways..there was no escape as his fate was sealed...his fate would be DEATH itself...

-end of chapter-