Day 7

Errors POV
Fears. We all have them. Even the god of destruction himself. I was scared. I killed my brother with my power. I couldn't let that happen. I needed to control myself. I needed to protect him in someway. But I'm not sure how I would do that..unless I could somehow..make him a pendant of some kind that contains some of my magic. So if I ever try to hurt ink that pendant with my magic can protect him. And instead if hurting him it would hurt me. Hmmm the only problem is how would I make one?

Inks POV
Errors been helping me get rid of my fears. And honestly..it's working. I'm not scared because I now realize that error is a lot stronger then I thought. He's even stronger then me so my attacks can't kill him. Of course they can cause him serious damage but he won't die from it. I finally got rid of my fears. I was completely fearless. And now it was error turn. But when I offered him help he said he was already handling his fears and he was almost rid of them. I took his word for it...

Nightmares POV
We were almost there. We needed to run a little more and we were finally with Error. After 5 minutes of running we finally made it to the anti-void. We all ran in and started to look for our Error. I looked at the ceiling and saw that errors strings and dolls were there. Meaning that error was still alive. Me and my gang walked around but saw nothing but empty less anti- void. We were about to give up and walk out of the anti-void but when we were about to leave the anti-void something happened. We were stuck. We could leave the anti-void.

Horror's POV
We're stuck. We can't leave. There's nothing but white. JUST PURE WHITE. I hate it here. It's so..bland. I growled and summoned my axe. I then started to chuck at the ground in the hope of getting out. But dust stopped me and slapped some common sense into me.

Dust POV
Horror growled and started to cut into the ground. Eventually after 2 minutes I got annoyed and walked over to him. I gripped him by his shoulder and said "you need to stop we're stuck here, we can't find Error and on top of that your going to make noise?!"
I let him go and he dropped his axe in the floor and fell to the floor. He looked at the ground. His eyes seemed hopeless.

Killers POV
This white is bringing us apart. It's breaking us. Error was right. This white will drive you insane. Even if you already are. Hahahaha. I looked at horror and his blank expression. He was just sitting there...it was like he was lifeless. Nightmare got frustrated and screamed...then SWOOSH...

Cross POV
Killer started laughing insanely. Horror sat there lifeless. Dust was angry that his eye socket started to flare up. Nightmare. Nightmare was just frustrated he wanted to find his boyfriend..and he couldn't handle this anymore. So nightmare just screamed in pure frustration. While all this craziness was happening I just stood there only able to watch while thinking...how did we get to this? Then something wrapped around me and dragged me away...

Narrators POV
They were all detaching. They were finally falling breaking apart. They were all lost. They were scared and insecure. Some mad. While others upset. While sinew where just unsure of what to do. But just as all hope seemed lost..someone came to rescue them. That person brought them back and put them together. That person fixed everything.

Error.