Day 8

Error POV
3 days...3 days and we only have 7 days left....me and my brother have perfected our techniques, skills, magic, tactics, weaknesses and strengths..we even perfected our masks...but now there's only one thing left to do...we must forget our fears. My only fear is my loved ones getting killed...but I can fix that but my twin...he has a few fears to conquer and he must get rid of them.

Ink POV
Fears....they always get the best of me. I only have 3 fears..but there...If they were to happen I would go insane. My first fear and biggest fear..losing my twin brother...my second biggest fear is my brother marrying nightmare....I-i don't trust nightmare at all..he could use my brother against me or worse! Love can make you do crazy things...I just hope my brother doesn't choose nightmare over me..and my third biggest fear..my mother coming and breaking me and my brother away again..I don't want to be alone anymore. Solitude isn't a nice feeling..your always scared and tense..it's not fun. And now I have to face those fears In order to succeed in this war...I-i don't think I can do this but i need to make sure the multiverse is safe so..I must get rid of my fears.

Ink is filled with determination.

Narrators POV
Ink and error worked on getting rid of their fears...they couldn't help one another not in this case.they needed to be able to do this by themselves to succeed. But while this was happening nightmare and his gang were on their way to the anti-void. Were the both twins were.

Nightmare's POV
Me and he gang are making our way to the anti-void. That's when the ground started to shake in outertale...we had been walking our way through teach AU and when we're about to leave outertale the ground started to shake..that's when we decided to pick up the pace and run to the anti-void. You might be asking why aren't we teleporting..well you see something is preventing us from using our magic. Me and my gang started to run. We didn't dare to look back. We weren't going to let anything get in our way of finding Error.

Cross's POV
We run. And run. And run. The ground trembled under our feet. But not because of us. But because something was making the ground shake. I was terrified, yet I ran. I ran from fear, I ran from determination that filled by bones, I ran because I would be able to see my best friend...if he was still alive...

Killers POV
Error..that all that mattered. Error. My best friend. I needed to make sure he was ok. I needed to know he was alive. Because if he wasn't..well then there would be no point of living. Error means a lot to all of us. He means a lot to me. And I-i need him. He's the reason I'm sane. He's the reason I can feel again. I can't lose him. Not now. So all I can do is run and hope he's ok.

Dust's POV
Fear. I've never felt fear. Not since I became insane. But now..now I truly feared. I feared for my best friends life. I feared that he wouldn't be here. I feared that he wasn't here with me..I fear that he's no longer in this multiverse..that my fear.

Horror's POV
Just stay focused. That's all I need to do. Stay focused. Error. That's all. Only error. We-I can't let him get hurt. I can't let him go missing. Not anymore. I'm going to make sure we get Error back.
No matter what it takes.

-back with the twins-

Ink POV
I can't! I can't. I can't. I CAN'T. I can't do it. I can't get rid of my fears. I-I can't see my brother dying. Ive tried to by creating these simulations. And I'm these simulations I let myself see my worst fears. I've seen my brother dying..over and over and over. And each time he does..I feel a little piece of my soul shatter. I-I'm not strong enough. I can't loose my brother. Not in real life or in a stupid simulation. I had  been trembling in fear and sobbing in pure sadness. I had been so upset I didn't notice my surroundings. That's when a pair of arms wrapped around me. By instinct I took out my brush and sliced it across the persons chest. When I turned around I saw Error there. He stood eyes wide. He looked at me with fear and sadness then he looked at his chest. A-and t-there on h-his ch-hest he ha-d a-a deep  c-cut..a cut t-that I-I c-created. I screamed and dropped my brush. I ran towards my brother..but he only stood there shaking and trembling..when I finally got over to him..I realized he was dusting...my brother was dusting and it was my fault. He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and he said " you can finally be free from this monster your forced to call brother." I screamed when he finally dusted. There was nothing left of him only his coat and scarf..nothing else. I screamed and dropped to my knees. I'm a filthy brother killer. I killed my only brother my twin! I killed my twin. Just then I felt 2 arms shake me. I refused to look up. I refused to listen to my instincts. If someone was going to hurt me then so be it. Then something wrapped around my chest and pulled me towards them. This shocked me and I shot open my eyes. Right in front of me was..Error. I looked at him both dumbfounded and filled with glee. He looked at me. There were tears in his eyes. And..blood. I quickly shot up and saw that there was blood leaking from his mouth. He looked at me and smiled. Then he said

(Error) " inky...please don't die on me bro"

(Ink) " error? Error! Your not dead!"

(Error) " c'mon inky..please don't close your eyes"

(Ink) " what? What are you talking about?"

(Error) " ink. Inky! Please wake up!"

(Ink) " error. Error are you okay?"

(Error) " -sobs- p-please I-ink-y p-p-lease. P-lease w-wake up!"

(Ink) " error. I am awake!"

(Error) " -sobs- I swear I will a-avenge you inky..I'll k-KilL tHe pErSOn WHO DiD tHiS tO yOu. iM GoiNg tO KiLl tHeM!"

(Ink) " error! Error! Calm down! I'm ok! You see!"

(Error) " I-iLl AvEnGe YoU liTtLe BrOtHeR!"

(Ink) " But Error I'm not dead! You need to snap out of it!"

(Error) " goodbye brother -sobs- I-I love you"

(Ink) " error! Error where are you going!?"

-Error gets up and walks away-

Error got up and started to walk away..he held my scarf in his hands. He then tied my scarf around his neck and he laughed a dark emotionless laugh. He then took out his chained daggers and said " IlL KiLl eVeRyOnE wHo EvEr WrOnGeD uS iNkY" then he disappeared. That's when everything went dark and I snapped my eyes opened again. I looked around..I was in the anti-void..it was all a dream?!? That's when I got up and started to look for my brother..I found him 2 miles away from me..he was screaming...and sobbing. He covered his face with his hands as he shrieked in sadness. He then clenched his fists tightly and slammed his fist against the ground..causing the ground to shake. He then pierced at his eye sockets..he then pulled out his blue strings and he laughed..but as he was laughing there we tears of  blood still flooding down his cheeks. He then snapped the strings and they turned into katanas. He slammed the katanas against the ground..they shattered. Error cried..he cried  quietly. He trembled as he dug his head into his hands. He sobbed unstoppably. That's when I decided that I had enough. I walked over to my brother. He was hurting and I need to help him and go find out why he was crying. I scooped my brother into a hug. He tensed and quietly took out his dagger..he then pushed me away and placed the dagger right in front of him. He held it up defensively.He looked up to me..his left eye was flaring a blue and yellow color. While his right eye was a nothing but bloody red color. He then dropped the dagger and the dagger dropped with a CLANK. He then immediately pulled me against him with his strings. He hugged me tightly and kept repeating "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."  I looked up at him and said " why are you crying brother?"
He looked at me and laughed " no brother I wasn't crying..you must be seeing wrong" I pushed him away enough to look at his face. There were bloody tear marks running against his cheeks. He looked down at the ground and said " i-it's fine b-bro I-I sw-swear." I looked at him and said " tell me what's wrong brother" he sighed and said he had seen me die...that he had killed him. He said that he had lost his control and temper and...I tried to calm and stop him but he ended up injuring me...he sobbed and pressed his palms tightly against the sides of his skull. He then said. " I-I tried to control it but I-i couldn't. It was like I was in control but not at the same time..I know it seems un rational now that I say it out loud.." he then pushed me away and looked away from me. "I'm sorry bro" I pulled him with all the strength I had working me and said " error.."
" yes ink?" " I-I had the same dream to...except I hurt you out of pure instincts.." "hehehehe..guess we are twins after all huh iNkY?" I looked at Error and he smiled..I smiled with him and we both hugged until we were calm enough..then we decided to break the rules..and help each other beat our fears together.