Mother?!

Errors POV
I had passed out and woken up in a dark empty space..it seemed similar to the anti-void but instead of being blank it was dark...I wandered around for a bit then I started to panic their was no way out...I shook and there was a shiver down my spine as I screamed looking for my brother or the gang...my screams only echoed before they returned to me screaming back at me...I clutched my non-existent ears and fell in my knees i felt tears streaming down my cheek bones..only for them to be wiped away with a delicate fragile hand...I looked up I saw....my brother..INK!!! I had said and I tackled hugged him he giggled and hugged me back me and him soon discussed what had happened so we decided it would be best if we found an exit. We started to look around when I felt a sudden tug on my soul and I grunted and fell in my knees my brother immediately reacted and ran to my side " Error brother what's wrong?!" He said in the verge of tears I answered " n-nothing I just felt a sudden and harsh tug in my soul..I'm ok" he calmed down a little with a clear expression of concern I got up and soon the pain stopped and we started to hunt for an exit again but this time a voice had startled me and my brother putting us both on edge taking out our weapons my and ink we back to back we felt safe when we had each other's back...like many years ago I said "whoever is there you better come out if you done want me to shatter your soul!" I said as my eye lit up my brother had noticed that I was going into warrior mode so he put his hand on my shoulder and said " calm down your ok I'm ok we're here together ok" I had calmed down as me mad my brother were still on guard then I turned as I felt something pull me in..it felt familiar i was being lured in as ink..my brother was concerned he screamed my name....I was unable to respond but when my brother grabbed my arm he snapped me out of my trance tears falling down his sockets he sobbed and said " error please don leave me..I don't want to be alone anymore" I felt my soul shatter at his words I hugged him and said " never...I will never leave you ever again" he smiled as I wiped his tears away I felt myself being brought into the trance except this time I grabbed my brothers hand and made sure he was with me..he was shocked but followed me as I seemed to be lured into something..or by someone ink soon caught up and he suddenly bumped into me as I came to a stop I saw...mother ink and me immediately backed up when we saw our mother looking straight at us she seemed as if she was crying? Ink immediately pulled me away and we began to run...I felt fear I was terrified of my mother..she was the strongest most cruelest people I knew but I stopped in my tracks are ink tried to pull me I said " ink brother we need to see what she wants..come on bro we'll do it together" he nodded and we made our way back to our mother. She immediately hugged ink...and me I flinched at her hugging me and took a few steps back...she seemed hurt and understood while ink froze in place he soon rushed behind me causing our mother to frown she took out an orb out of her pocket and tried to hand it to me but I quickly denied it she said " you must take this my child...this is your positive emotions I took for you years ago" I stared in shock I took it and my mother said " take care my children I love you both very much and then ink fainted and collapsed on the floor i turned and watched as my mother had disappeared...then I turned to see ink he was no longer here I started to freak out...I was alone once again... help me!!

———————————————————————————
-With nightmare and his gang-

Nightmares POV
Me and my gang had carried the collapsed twins (Error and ink) back to the castle and laid them on the couch before we could even leave the living room ink shot up and started to breathe heavily he looked at Error he smiled and moved Error a little to wake up but Error would not budge ink started to shake and said to his brother " Error..brother this isn't funny..wake up I was with you when mother gave your feeling back...we were on our way home!" He started to cry as he shook Error...after 20 minutes gave up crying right near his brother Error started to thrash as he shot up his eye glowing a dark red he took a deep breath as ink saw his brother wake up he smiled and wiped his tears away and said " stop scaring me like that!" Error only looked at him confused but nodded he got up off the couch and made a portal to the anti-void he started to walk in when me and ink had grabbed his hand while I grabbed his legs with my tentacles..Error didn't flinch at lit contact but looked at us confused he said " uh what are you guys doing?!" I asked where he was going while he replied " ..I putting my soul back together...I got my positive emotions from mother" ink said " why it do it here?" Error looked shocked and said " ink I doubt anyone would like to see MY soul and I don't like people checking my intel box out" ink pouted and Error finally agreed he cursed under his breath and sat on the couch his soul popped up in his hand his soul looked so torn up...yes while he had his yellow and blues color with the song of peace but his soul had deep scars cracks and chips as the chain surrounding his soul seemed old and weak threading to snap any moment
____________________________________

Intel: ErRoR god of destruction
Related: to ink the creator

Info: is the evil half of ying and yang, he is depressed, insane and feels left out...he tried to commit suicide 34 times unable to succeed

Strengths: angry, insanity
Weakness: brother, depression, memories

Powers: teleportation, strings, possession gaster blaster, bones, blue magic along with any other type of magic, can make portals

History: warrior fought alongside with his brother, fate/mother tortured him for years,unable to feel happiness or any emotions..eRrOr hAs OcCuREd exe../...184...exe...
____________________________________

We all stared at Error with shock..he's been through so much yet he still cares for his brother after everything he's still here's. Error turned his head in disgust and sadness and the box popped up in front of him his then took out an orb uncapped it and drank his soul soon started to beat up faster the calmed down he looked down and he decided to check his emotion info...
____________________________________

Emotions: depression,anger, hope, joy, fear and happiness....love not found...unable to loadexe.../..1828.....reloading...love found...very minimal...
____________________________________

He stared and smiled he said " just like I used to be now everything's the way it was heh..." he looked away and put his soul away ink immediately hugged him and said " now we can be happy brother!! Together I will never leave you again!" He teared who and said " thanks bro" ink got up and said " so brother are you going to move in or stay here with your friends?!" Error looked at ink and then at us he said " I..i..i...i brother..I want to stay here with them please I..I'm not a good guy like you...they'll just judge me...please don't be mad" ink smiled and said " I couldn't never be mad at you bro we'll hang out tomorrow we'll see each other everyday but you can stay here you don't belong with them and I don't belong with these guys so it's fair brother...I love you see you tomorrow!" Ink left but Error flinched when he said love..he chuckled and got up the gang I immediately knocked him over tackling him to the ground they were laughing and saying "welcome back Error..we missed you...even thought we were there all the time but we missed you!" Error chuckle and hugged them back and said " it's good to be back guys" he then was pulled away by the gang before I could even say anything he was chuckling as he was practically carried out of the room...

Narrators POV
After ink had gone home he told Dream and blue that he had his soul back...thanks so to his brother..Error they were shocked

(Blue) " wait the glitch is your brother !?"

(Ink) " don't call him a glitch!!"

(Dream) " But are you sure HE is your brother?!"

(Ink) " yes! I remember I recovered my memories while me and Error were fighting"

(Blue) " But what if he is just tricking you and what if he is just lying to you he's only a filthy glitc-"

(Ink) "-grabs blue by his neck- don't call my BROTHER a GLITCH!"

-ink dropped blue and screamed at them-

" ERROR IS MY BROTHER AND YOU WILL NOT JUDGE MY BROTHER DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!!??"

(Blur&Dream) " yes!"

(Ink) " good"

-end of chapter-