Date?

Nightmares POV
Error.....Error had come up during dinner time to bring me my dinner but instead was meet with a surprise...he saw me crying and immediately came to comfort me...it felt nice I felt safe in his hands in his grip. In the end I had told Error my feelings towards him and Error...kissed me. I first didn't believe it I thought it was a dream but then I quickly realized that it was all for pity...or so I thought. Error had confessed his love for me too, once I had made it clear that he didn't have to pity me..so he convinced me and I asked him to be my....boyfriend his answer was with a kiss..another soft,safe,warm and loving kiss. Me and Error loves each other....Error changed a lot though I could tell he loved me by the way his expressed his feelings towards me and the way he seemed to over protective of me....then one day
Error cane up to me and said " nightmare..I know were dating but I want to do this properly..so would you go in a date with me Night?" I was shocked, Error looked down and I saw as his body shook a little he then said " it's ok if you don't want to, we could take a break if you want t-" I interrupted him by kissing him...he was shocked but he kissed back I wrapped my arms around his neck while he grabbed my cheek with a fragile touch...after a while we broke apart to get some air. Error then said " so I'm taking that as a yes?" I nodded and blushed a light blue while he had dusted yellow blush spread out on his cheek bones...I then asked " where are we going for our date Error?".....

Errors POV
Me and nightmare have been together for about a few days and I decided that I would make this work and that I would take night on a date so we could become an official couple....I planned to take him to outertale where we would have a meal then gaze upon the stars. I had decided to ask nightmare about it first since I didn't want him rejecting the date...I asked him but he didn't answer I took his silence as a no and I looked down in shame. Of course I was being foolish. How could anyone love me? A glitch. A filthy mistake! I then told him we could take a break if he wished to....but before I could finish my sentence he cut me off and kissed me...I felt my soul jump...I felt something other than hate or sadness...something I haven't felt in a long time...love and I don't mean LOVE I mean the feeling of love....nightmare made me feel love and happy at the same time..something I only felt with my brother...at first when I had kissed nightmare up in his room I didn't really feel anything..I felt empty but I had to convince nightmare that I loved him or he was going hurt himself soon, but in reality I felt absolutely nothing....then when nightmare kissed me again I felt something...but this time it was different felt happy, love and h-hope? I haven't felt like this in years at least I didn't feel like this after the multiversal war....nightmare then asked me where we were going but I only chuckled a and said " it's a surprise" nightmare got nervous and started to shake i immediately grabbed him and hugged him and told him " hey, it's ok night I got you , I'm right here for you" nightmare seemed to calm down and said " ok Error I trust you" I laughed and hugged him....we still need to tell the gang we're dating....

Narrators POV
Error and nightmare were both happy yet nervous...they both had never experienced this type of love....they would only have family love like how Error loved his brother with all his soul but he never thought he would be able to love someone else's other than his brother...well more like his twin brother since they were both born at the same time only differences is that ones good the other ones bad but with each other they both make peace anyways, Error had decided that they needed to tell the gang about him and nightmare dating. Error didn't want to lose their trust so he told nightmare they needed to tell the gang and nightmare agreed. But nightmare was nervous he wasn't sure how the gang was going to take the news......

Killers POV
Me, dust, horror and cross were in the living room hanging out until Error and nightmare came into the room. Error stood right in front of us and said " uh guys I need to tell you something.." we all looked at him...

(Dust) " what is it Error?"

(Cross) " error..buddy old pal are you ok?"

(Horror) " error? Are you ok?"

(Killer) " ummm Error it's ok you can just tell us"

(Error) ".....me and nightmare are dating....."

(Cross,killer,horror and dust) " !!!!!! WHAT?!!"

(Error) ".....yeah...I thought I would tell you guys.."

(Horror) " error! This is great you can finally love someone!"

(Cross) " I'm so happy for you!"

(Dust) " you deserve him Error you've been through a lot and despot be happy!"

(Killer) " yeah Dust is right you deserve to be happy! So when did you guys start dating~"

(Error) " ...the day when I went to go drop off nightmare dinner..."

(Dust,cross, horror and killer) " WAIT WHAT?!"

(Nightmare) " yeah it's true we started dating once I..i had asked Error to be my....boyfriend"

(Killer) " But i thought you were mad at Error for hiding his injuries?"

(Nightmare) " I was but that anger turned into despair then sadness...then error came up and found me crying..."

(Horror) " so in guessing Error comforted you?"

(Nightmare) " yea- wait how did you know?!"

(Dust) " easy, Error would never let anyone cry especially not the people he cares about"

(Nightmare) " ////-\\\\"

(Cross) " so Error..did you tell your brother yet?"

(Error) " no not yet but me and him are going out later so I could tell him then..* whispers* 'I hope he takes it well' "

(Killer) " what did you say Error?"

(Error) " n-nothing!"

(Cross) " error are you ok? All of a sudden you got tense?!"

(Error) " y-yeah I-I-I'm f-fInE"

(Horror) " error stop lying to us,  what wrong why did you get tense all of a sudden?"

(Nightmare) " error? Are you ok?!"

(Error) " I-i..I..d-DoNt KnOw...."

(Dust) " error calm down you can trust us remember?"

(Error) " t-TrUsT?..."

(Killer) " error calm down...you need to breathe.."

(Error) " * inhales* * exhales* o-ok I'm good now"

(Nightmare) " ok, now tell us why you panicked"

(Error) " o-ok i-its because of m-my twin brother..ink"

(Horror) " what about him?"

(Error) " I-I don't know what he's going to s-say about me and n-nightmare..."

(Killer) " it's on Error"

(Error) " B-but what if he doesn't a-approve of us...I don't w-want to lose my b-brother again but I-I don't want t-to let n-nightmare go either"

(Dust) " first off all error calm down, second don't worry inks your brother he'll support you no matter what and if he doesn't..you can talk to him and convince him to give nightmare a chance.."

(Error) " o-ok thanks Dust"

(Nightmare) " Error are you feeling better ?"

(Error) " yeah I'm good night"

(Nightmare) " ////-\\\\"

(Killer) " ok so Error will go talk to his brother while we stay here and talk to nightmare..."

(Error) " ok"

(Nightmare) " ok"