Here i come death

- warning sad and cringe scenes!- ( DO NOT TRY THIS OR DO ANYTHING RELATABLE!) * play music to understand*

Errors POV
Here I was. It was finally time for my story to end.i was ready to be met by darkness and eternal silence. I was at outertale near the cliff and right below was my ticket to death. The VOID. The void is this dark place and if a monster we're to fall the would instantly disintegrate and their code would be scattered through out the whole multiverse. But this was my ticket to peace to eternal freedom. I stared at the stars for a while admiring their beauty they reminded me of elegant crystals..they were really something. I shed a few tears as I had accepted my fate... I inches closer to the edge looking at deaths hands. I took a deep breath then took of my jacket along with my scarf and set them down on the ground...I wouldn't be needing them where I'm going. I then looked up at the stars on final time took a deep breath I then said outloud " I-I'm coming death" then I shut my eyes and smiled...I let my body fall forwards ready to greet deaths cold,peaceful hands...

Nightmares POV
Me and my gang had been so caught up in ours thoughts that we hadn't noticed when error reached the cliff we finally snapped out of our trance when Error had said his final words...

Inks POV
I had stepped into outertale to be meet with a horrifying scene I watched as my brother had placed his jacket along with his scarf on the floor he then looked at the stars and...ERROR! NO! I screamed as I hit the ground I had watched as my brother threw himself...I didn't have the courage to watch him fall to his death..I screamed in pure sadness and sobbed. I was truly alone. No one to call family. No one to fight with. No one to laugh with. No one to share life time memories..I lost Error my brother the last thing I could call family the person who gave me my soul back...I lost my partner..my reason to live..I'm sorry for failing you brother....FORGIVE ME!

Cross' POV
I had watched in terror as Error had launched himself over the cliff letting his body drag over the cliff..I watched as he smiled. I had watched as Error had taken his own life...ERROR. I should have saved you, should have been there for you, should've known you were hurting yet I failed you as you best friend..IM SORRY!

Killer's POV
NO! I watched paralyzed in fear as I watched Error tip and fall out of existence. I fell on my knees crying. Sobbing. Screaming. I should have stopped you! WHY ERROR! WHY? I shook as saw my friend fall right into deaths hands...deaths cold and bitter hands.

Dust's POV
no No NO! I had watched as Error said his goodbyes I quickly ran towards him. Hoping. I could save him..my hope wasn't enough Error had fallen and I was unable to reach him. I was SO close! I couldn't save you Error! I couldn't save a fallen angle...

Horror's POV
........I dropped onto my knees I shook as he had just killed himself..he..he..i.. I couldn't save him...I..i was to weak...i was to scared..and look where that got me! This is all my fault I should have saved him! But no! Me and my stupid puns, I could have saved him..I could have saved Error.....

Narrators POV
Ink, cross, dust, horror and killer were devastated they had watched as Error had fallen to his death..they had watched how he had smiled as he fell. They watched as he accepted it all. They had watched death TAKE Error from them...but what about nightmare? Well you see nightmare was nowhere to be found...he disappeared when Error had tipped over....where is nightmare now though?