Day 11

Inks POV
" WAIT...WHAT?!?" My brother had woken up from his random pass out, and when he woke up not only did he wake up crying but panicked. Destiny had grabbed my brother and tried to BRAINWASH him! I was absolutely furious. I know that destiny is the bad guy but I didn't know she was evil. And I know what your thinking " but errors the evil monster here he's the destroyer" well first of all let me tell you this 1. Error is NOT a monster he's my brother 2. He's forced to destroy by our mother and 3. Error is not evil! Anyways, destiny scared the living day lights out of my brother! So I was going to get pay back....until my brother stopped me.

Errors POV
This dumbass! I know that my brother loves me and don't get me wrong I love him to but that doesn't mean I want him dead! Ink was furious and me being inks twin I knew EXACTLY what he was going to do. So I stopped him and told him " ink there's no point of getting angry she's a primary goddess and well we are secondary gods....were underneath her."
My brother looked at me with anger in his eyes but after I reasoned with him he looked at me with empathy and hugged me... he then said " your right brother" then he asks

( ink) " are you ok?"

(Error) " yeah I'm ok"

(Ink) " ok..."

(Error) " ......"

(Ink) " brother?...."

(Error) " yes bro?"

(Ink) " tell me you were lying..."

(Error) " lying? About what?"

(Ink) " about you leading the war"

(Ink) "about you even being in the war"

(Error) " well who else is going to lead it and I have to be in the war if not...the multiverse is gone"

(Ink) "b-but!!"

(Error) " ink I have too"

(Ink) " No you don't!"

(Error) " if I don't then who will"

(Ink) " i dont know but it shouldn't be you!"

(Error) " ink I know your scared but you know very well that I have to lead the war and that I have to be in the war. I contain the power of destruction and I could kill millions without breaking a sweat."

(Ink) " BUT I CANT LOSE YOU!"

(Error) " AND IM NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DECIDE TO BE STUBBORN!"

(Ink) "....Error-"

(Error) " NO JUST.... just don't"

(Ink) ".....*mumbles* I'm sorry"

(Error) " -sighs- it's fine..im sorry for screaming bro"

(Ink) " it's okie!"

(Error) " heh..."

(Ink) " Error?.."

(Error) " yeah ink?"

(Ink) " what are we going to do now?"

(Error) " what do you mean?"

(Ink) " I mean mom left and now we're alone.."

(Error) "....."

(Ink) " so what do we do now?"

(Error) " we do the only thing we can do bro"

(Ink) " and what is that brother?"

(Error) " we train mentally, emotionally and physically and then we fight when the time comes"

(Ink) " are you sure we'll be ready?"

(Error) " I can only hope because if we fail...the multiverse will pay for our mistakes..."

(Ink) " how long do we have?"

(Error) "....10 days bro..."

(Ink) " I'm scared brother"

(Error) " fear is the only we should fear ink.."

End of chapter