War between brothers

Hi guys so I decided I'm going to start writing my story's a different way so you guys could enjoy it better!

——————————————————————————-

Errors POV
I had been training for this day...the day that evil would fight good....the day when brother fought brother...the day when I had to fight my own blood....my brother...the person I grew up with...the day I fought ink. Ink had grabbed me by my neck and tossed me to the floor I caught myself and took out my daggers as a tear escaped my eye socket...then I filled my soul with the 3 emotions I knew best... HATE,INSANITY AND ANGER...I could let those three emotions consume me and I would become the person I was meant to be...the god of destruction, but for years I had avoided it since I didn't need to use it...but now I had to unlock the most powerful thing I owned...DESTRUCTION. I needed to let them consume me so I couldn't feel pain or regret so I could KILL MY brother without remorse....once I let those three emotions consume me...I changed, my sockets went completely dark they seemed empty, my glitching started to act up my eyes then turned red Error words covering up my left eye while my right socket had lit up a fusion color involving yellow and blue a small fire above my socket my soul had went completely dark...my armor had come on...my armor was a blue steel and the sign of destruction on the back to symbolize what I was...my ecto body right under it making sure it fit on right...then I said " heh I've been waiting for this day to come" my voice sounded rough yet smooth and stern that's when I noticed ink had also changed into his armor...we had fought together...many years ago in this same armor except we were fighting side by side now we're fighting side vs side...how times have changed...heh. I looked at ink he looked exactly the same that same day we defeated destiny and her army...he looked at me in shock...and he flinched a little..as he saw me in the same armor...he looked like he was about to remember something but at this point...I HAD NO FAITH HAHAHAAHAH. I charged at ink dagger first he didn't have enough time to react as I stabbed him in his arm then I pulled the sword out and spun to hit his back...I succeeded he screamed but I didn't care anymore...I was consumed by darkness I laughed as he asked for mercy I didn't give it to him...I was about to stab him but I remembered the day I lost him and flinched I couldn't kill him so I kicked him instead he was surprised I had backs down but once again I charged he deflected my attack and he started attacking back he launched arrows at me I had a few injuries my in my arm but I didn't care...I kept on fighting with all my might...by the time me and ink looked at each other we were both covered in bruises I had crack on my skull chest and arms as I had a few chunks of my ribs cut of or smashed off I was bleeding but I could care less ink had cuts and gashes everywhere but he wasn't as badly hurt as I was he didn't have chunks of him cuts off...I looked at him with hate but he looked back at me as if he were remembering something...BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE!

Inks POV
Me and Error had been fighting for about 8 hours now me and him were badly bruised thought he seemed to be handling it well...while I was crumbling apart from the unbearable pain. I had started remembering something ever since I was Error our in his armor...our armor was made from the same type of steel the same decorations but our symbols were different yet they seemed to match one another... i was seeing bits and pieces of my past but I couldn't quite grasp them...Error looked at me with hate...which honestly and surprisingly seemed to affect me...I felt...sad....WAIT IM FEELING?! I stood there completely shocked until error struck again he hit me and threw me a giant the anti-voids wall..he smirked and stabbed me in between my legs I screamed but didn't strike back an image coming back clear and bold..me and Error were in a battle field fighting...together?! Error seemed happy as we fought tougher against an army we had won but Error was attacked from behind I took the shot for him but lost...my soul....I had a soul...I saw as I lost emotions...and watched as Error killed the person...rushing over to my side hugging me crying and said ". I...I-i-I'm sorry I failed you brother...I'm a terrible brother...I'm sorry" I saw as a mysterious person grabbed Error by the neck and slammed him against the floor but Error didn't fight back he only said " ....hello mother....I know....I have failed you once again...". I was shocked me and Error were brothers and we had a mother?! The mysterious person said "  you have disappointed me once again Error..my child...now you must suffer...I'm sorry but you must learn your lesson" then she threw him into a portal Error didn't fight back he only nodded as he excepted his punishment then the woman walked towards me and said " I'm sorry my child but you have no soul and you will forget everything...including your brother...you will start over again in life...goodbye ink" and with that she laid me down in a AU and left..... I was in shock I had a mother and a brother....and I have been torturing my brother for years now...yet he still cares that's why when I woke up after a battle with Error I never had an injury on me...because he healed me..I looked at Error who was now in the very same armor but he was no longer crying when he laid his eyes upon me...he only stared with hatred errors eyes no longer showed emotions he had become immune to the emotions he left before..I remembered that I have a brother...but it's to late now Error has become filled with hate...my brother has lost his emotions for me...is it to late for me to save my brother...like he had saved me countless times in the past....I remembered everything...that me and Error went through he was always in the front taking the hits for me..now it's my turn to save him....is my bother still in there?

Nightmares POV
Error had become emotionless his eyes only showed hatred towards ink but when he looked at us his eyes would not change...then I felt his aura...he was consumed by hatred,insanity and anger those are the  emotions that his soul send out..he had turned into what fate held for him..the god of destruction. I looked at Error from a distance as he held us trapped away from the fight...Error was badly bruised but he wouldn't give up...inks eyes were filled with....regret?  Then ink said " ERROR! BROTHER I..I REMEMBER! PLEASE! ERROR COME BACK!". Error stares at ink and said " heh you fool..we were never brothers you idiot squid..you have gone insane oh wait it's me the one WHOS INSANE! Hahahahaha!" Errors voice had changed along with Error, Error no longer remembered that he was related to ink..ink was too late now Error is gone. Error ran towards ink and slashed his arms and looked at inks blood and laughed...Error was insane and for some reason I felt  sad that Error was gone..I had fallen for the god of destruction but now he was gone and it was all because of INK! Ink cried and said " error please! I need you! I..i..I want my brother back! Please!" But Error only chuckled and took out his gaster blasters and shot ink who teleported to avoid being shot ink then appeared a few feet away from Error and he said " error please I know your in there! Don't let the insanity consume you! Please you were there for me and I..I wasn't I'm sorry!" Errors eyes only grew darker as he said " you mean nothing to me...we are not brothers!" As he went to stab ink but ink took his brush and chained him down Error giggled and broke the chains and stabbed inks hand..then error kicked ink down to the ground and said " time to die!" But before he could stab ink, ink said " brother! Error! I know your in there..after so many years of torture you have finally broke down! I'm sorry! But I want you to know I care about you!" And with that error stabbed inks arm and said " I hate you and I always will" then Error opened a portal and walked through it leaving ink on the floor crying..as he repeated the same words over again " I'm sorry brother, I'm sorry bother! I'm sorry brother" soon errors magic wore of and the force field went down we walked over to ink, ink looked up  and he said " he's gone" we all looked at ink with disgust and pity..it wasn't his fault he forgot but it was HIS fault that error broke..Error was finally gone.