V.

•••

HOUSE RULES / Contract

I, Haruno Sakura, agrees to the terms and conditions listed below:

I, Uchiha Sasuke, agrees to the terms and conditions listed below:

Neither of the two can be perverts - verbally or physically!
Sakura will be cooking from Mondays to Sundays in exception of special occassions or take out nights
Sasuke AND SAKURA will buy groceries, expenses will be shared
Rent money will be shared
• Electric and water bills will be shared
Sasuke will sleep on the bed and Sakura will sleep on the couch (this is negotiable!)
Sakura and Sasuke are allowed to be passionate with each other (pretend!)
• Kissing is allowed in public and on special occassions only (in front of people who needs convincing!!!)
Hold hands

Any rule that will be violated on the list will be penalized. Person A (non violator) will have the right to wish for anything and Person B (who committed the violation) will do the best of his/her ability to make it come true.

This is an open ended contract.
This contract can be voided by mutual decision.

•••

Sakura took the couch that Saturday night. She doesn't know what Sasuke's problem with it but his couch felt expensive and she could honestly live with it if she was to sleep on it every night.

The pinkette is always up early in the morning even though it was a Sunday. She considered it as her body clock because she would often wake up that time to cook breakfast for Sasori before he leaves for band practice.

Sakura roamed around the kitchen and explored the fridge. It was almost empty and it made her cringe. She can't live like that. The fridge must always be filled with food. Her period cravings are one of the worsts, so she makes sure the fridge was filled with food she assumes that she'll crave for.

The contract Sasuke and her signed was also visible, thanks to the fridge and the colorful food themed magnets. The contract was held dearly by a sushi magnet and a burger magnet.

She wanted to go to the 24/7 Supermart nearby to buy something she can cook for breakfast. At first, the pinkette didn't want to bother the sleeping prince - but she could use this to her advantage! She can ask for anything if he violates a rule. After all, it was on the contract that the two of them should do groceries.

She sneaked into his bedroom and carefully tapped him hoping he'd refuse her invite, "Sasuke," she whispered. "Wake up. We need to buy some groceries." She taps continuously.

He stirred and groaned. His thin blanket uncovered the top part of his body upon stirring and Sakura could clearly see his body. She blushed. He likes sleeping topless. This wasn't the first night. Sakura, stop looking!!!!!

"Enjoying yourself?" Sasuke had his morning voice again, and it was a biiiiig turn on. But Sakura isn't going to be affected by this! She drifted her look finally when she heard him. Guilty though.

"I'm doing grocery shopping. If you can't come, prepare yourself to make my wish come true." She had a smug look on her face. But Sasuke wasn't going to let her. He immediately stood up with his just-woke-up face and hair, obviously showing off his body to Sakura. He walked past her, intentionally brushing his arms with hers. Skin-to-skin.